Jax Teller

You stiffened as Jax ran his hand up your thigh and your heart started to race

   You turned your head to see him still staring at the television sitting in front of you but you could see the slight shadow of a smirk ghosting his lips.
   You adjusted so that his hand slid more towards your knee before you went back to watching the movie.
   That was until you felt his lips delivering small kisses to the side of your neck and your resolve crumbled.
   You tilted your head back to allow him more access as he pulled you into his lap.
   It was when he picked you up and carried you to the bedroom that you realised what you were about to allow.
   He threw you on the bed and bent down to kiss you again but you placed your hand gently on his chest and pushed him away.
   "Jax, I can't do this." you said looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes.
   He pulled back, looking a little hurt.
   "Why not" he sighed, sounding irritated.
   You couldn't bring yourself to tell him the secret you'd been hiding for the 7 months that you've been together.
   You loved Jax to the bottom of your heart but you were afraid that if you told him you were a virgin he wouldn't respect you a much as he does now.
   It had been very hard avoiding the whole sex thing for the past 7 months but you had somehow managed to escape it every time.
   You could feel it though, it was different and you would have to tell him.
   "Is it me?" he asked, scrambling your train of thought.
   "No baby, it's not, i promise. I just that I-I" you started.
   "What is it darlin'?" he asked placing his hand on your cheek.
   "Jax, I'm a virgin." you said not meeting his eyes anymore.
   You only heard silence in response so you lifted your gaze to see him staring down at you with a smile on his face.
   "Is that why you've been avoiding sex with me?"
   "I mean yeah, I figured you wouldn't want me when you found out i'm so inexperienced." you said sheepishly.
   He let out a deep chuckle that made a shiver run up your spine and dipped his head so that your lips were barely touching.
   "Babydoll that just makes me want you more." he said running his hand up your leg to grope your ass.
   "I love knowing that I'll be the only man who's ever made you feel the way i'm gonna make you feel." he said pulling back and taking off his shirt before coming back down and giving you a passionate kiss.
   "I will make you feel good, but I need to know you want this." he said placing his hands on the hem of your shirt.
   "Yes Jax, I want this so bad." you practically whimpered.
   "Good because I want you." he growled before he pulled your shirt over your head and proceeded to show you how much he wanted you.
   ********Time Skip********
   Jax flopped down on the bed beside you and started panting.
   "Damn babygirl, for someone who's a virgin you sure know how to love on a man" he chuckled reaching for a cigarette.
   Your body was still trying to come down from the amazing high Jax had just given you so all you could muster was a light chuckle.
   "I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked placing the cigarette in the ashtray and rolling over to check on you.
   He hovered over you and took your hand, rubbing it with his own.
   "No baby, you didn't hurt me. I just didn't think it would feel that good." you said the tiredness starting to overtake you.
   He chuckled in response and leaned down to place a kiss on your swollen lips.
   "Well i'm glad you like it." he said looking into your eyes.
   You could feel your eyelids getting heavy and Jax noticed so he leaned over and extinguished the smoking cigarette before pulling the covers over you two and pulling you into his side.
   You were just about asleep when you heard him speak, his voice barely above a whisper.
   "(y/n) i just want you to know that there will never be a day in my life when I don't want you. I love you." he said and placed a kiss on the crown of your head.
   You smiled and used the last bit of consciousness in your body to turn to him and say
   "I love you to Jax, and thank you for being patient with me these past 7 months." You said, closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep with Jax's arms wrapped around your waist.
   You knew that there was no other way you would rather fall asleep.