INTRODUCTION

Hello people! Misty at your service. 

I've been using Watt-pad for a long time but this my first time writing a story so please humor me by checking it out. I can't really say how it's going to go cause I'm gonna write it with the flow, nothing is planned out, except for the beginning few chapters. All I can say is that the book is gonna have a few personal aspects from my life and at time its probably gonna make you feel like ''What the hell am i reading'', But yeah other than that I'm gonna give it my best since writing and making up stories is one of my favorite things to do.

Anywho, a little about me: 
-English is not my native language
-I absolutely love the colour blue
-Imagining stories is my favourite pass time
-And I probably have a few screws loose in my head soo ......yeah

And for everyone: DO NOT COPY THIS WORK. It is an original work and any one who copies this will be reported.
Just wanted to put that out there ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY

And I knew life wasn't gonna get any better, so I abandoned all hope. Because sometimes the universe gives up on you and you have to accept that fact and move on with it. And that's what I did. I put all my hope towards myself, put all my faith within me because no one would come to my rescue save for myself. 
For most part of my life that was my belief, and somewhere within, it still is.

Though I think, my perspective has changed quite a bit since when I first had that thought. Certain events, certain encounters and a hell of a lot of nights spend under the sky have made me view a lot of things differently, admittedly it took quite some time. Yet here I am.
Though I still think I'm all I need as much as the one beside me may beg to differ.
...........................OK, sooo I might need them a teeny tiny bit. But not anymore than that, I refuse to accept any more than that.

And so under tonight's starry sky I'll write down how, when I had finally admitted defeat in front of the universe and fate, I was given another chance. This one crack, one weakness within the story written out by fate for me, to slip through, to break free and write myself my own. And while I was successful in doing so, or at least trying to do so, you slipped in with a bunch of your own chapters.
And so we ended up writing our own story.

----------------------------------------------------------------X---------------------------------------------------------------

And that was the summary.

lettuce now move ahead with the beginning.

On We Go>>>>>>>>>>>

_MISTY