PROLOGUE

According to the new schedule:
-Work starts at 5:30 pm.
-And ends at 8:30. Which is about 3 hours.
-From there it takes half an hour to get home, if I take the subway.
-I reach home at 9 pm and start up dinner.
-Dinner is approximately done by 10 pm
-And that is when mom comes home
-An hour is spend eating and then spending quality time with my mother.
-By now it's 11 pm and i head up to my room.
-Studying takes 1 hour.
-By 12 am I'm on bed, awaiting sleep.
-And by 12:30 i cease to exist in reality.
-From here on out until morning, it's small naps and hours of nightmares within wide open eyes.
-In the morning I'm alive at six.
-Breakfast should be ready  by 6:30.
-Soon after mom leaves for work at 6:45.
-And I leave for school at 7:00, after the morning routine.
-School gets out by 3 pm.
-The next two hours spent in tutoring.
-By 5 pm I leave for work and the rest follows through as is.

So that's the new plan, starting today.
As it stands, with a new place comes a new school, a new set of jobs and a brand new schedule. Every thing needs to be thought through so time isn't wasted. It's how I work. Rather that's how I want it to work. Every thing in place following a single lined path. 

Certain.

Everything known and within control. Because the moment uncertainty creeps in. The moment control is lost, things will go haywire again. And fate will try to put me at a disadvantage seeing me at my weakest. Because fate is set against me, and to counter fate I need to make a different path, with no holes for fate to slip through. Because I know fate itself and the entire universe is cruel. They've messed up enough of my life and now that I've found a crack to break through i cant allow them an opportunity. 

Plus this control makes me strong, it shows that every task can be completed all alone and if timed right you never need to depend on anyone. 
And since i am all i'm ever gonna have its better to time things so that I don't need another shoulder to carry me through any road, to any destination.

To me this is a key to survival one that could never be broken. 
And so I can't help but wonder how you managed to break this control.
How you managed to get through.
How you dodged fate and protected me from it all while wearing me down.

I who, though timed everything and every aspect of my life, never believed in the ''Right time'' my mom told me about. The ''In Time, every thing will work out''.  phrase that was stupid and unbelievable for me. The time that i thought would never come for me. The time that came only in miracles, the once in a thousand years.
It is a mystery How you brought that time to me.

But the biggest confusion i have is;
What sort of love-hate relation does fate have with me?! Why so damn contradictory?!
Are you Bipolar or something? Like make up your damn mind whether you wanna go against me or stand with me!! Annoying, idiotic and ........... just ughhhhh!!!!!!!