T W E N T Y

*Christmas Day*

Alivia's POV

"Wake up, wake up! It's Christmas!!" Mili yelled as she jumped on my bed.

"Get off." I groaned as I hit her leg.

"Get up, it's Christmas." Mili pushed me as I tried to hide in my blankets.

I groaned as Mili pulled me out of my bed. I sighed as I pulled my hair up.

"C'mon I want you to open up my Christmas gift." Mili pulled at the sleeve of my Christmas pajamas.

"Fine." I groaned as we walked out of my room.

As we walked downstairs, I heard people talking. I looked at Mili weird as we hit the bottom of the steps. When we walked into the living room a smile spread across my face.

"Merry Christmas." Some of my best friends called as they sat around the living room.

"Merry Christmas guys." I smiled as I walked up to them.

I hugged everyone that was there. Kyle, Zo, Denise, Gelo, Melo, Drummer, Japreece, and Onyenwere were hanging out in my living room.

"Was this your idea?" I asked Mili smiling.

"For some of us our friends are the closet things we have to a family, and its best to spend at least some of Christmas with your family." Mili smiled as she spoke.

"You planned that speech out didn't you?" I asked laughing.

"Yes," She replied laughing.

We all laughed as Mili led us into the kitchen where she had food and hot chocolate set up. We all got our food and drinks before setting down on our couches and in the floor. I smiled as I sat down in the floor beside Kuz.

"Merry Christmas babe." He smiled as kissed my head. Omg he called me babe.

"Merry Christmas." I played it cool and leaned into his large body.

We all sat around and talked while we ate. After we ate, Mili insisted that we opened up presents. Mili and I started by giving our presents. We got the Ball brothers Hermès belts and Hermès bracelets. We got Denise a pair of Louis Vuitton heels that Zo told us she wanted. We got Drummer, Japreece, and Onyenwere all Gucci belts that they wanted. Mili got Kyle a pair of Gucci shoes. I got him something different though.

"Ok, so these two go together." I said handing him two boxes.

"What are you up to?" He asked laughing a bit.

"Just open them." I smirked as he opened the smaller box.

He opened the smaller box to reveal and small Gucci box. He looked as me weird before opening the white box. He opened the white box to reveal a black jewelry container. I laughed at the multiple layers he had to open. He opened the small box to reveal a lion ring that I got him.