T W E N T Y O N E

*New Year's Eve*

Alivia's POV

"C'mon we have to get ready," I said trying to pull Mili off of the couch.

"Bitch, I told you I'm tryna watch a movie," Mili argued back

"And I told you that after I showered you had to get ready," I said grabbing the remote and turning the tv off.

"But I don't wanna get up. I'm comfortable." She wines as she cuddled up in her blanket.

"You wanna party and dance up on some Lakers tonight?" I asked giving her sass.

"Duh." She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Then get your ass up and get in the shower," I said pointing upstairs.

"Ugh fine." She groaned as she stood up.

We walked up to my room and bathroom. Mili got in my shower while I started drying my hair. Today Mili and I are going to Zo's New Year's Eve party and Melo's and Gelo's going away party. Mili sang along to the music I had playing while she showered. By the time that I was done drying my hair, Mili was out of the shower. We kept singing along to my playlist while I curled my hair and Mili dried hers. I was starting on my makeup when Mili spoke up.

"Have you noticed that Denise has been acting oddly nice recently?" Mili asked as I put my foundation on.

"Yeah, hormones must be kicking her ass." I forgot that Mili didn't know Denise was pregnant until after I spoke. "Shit."

"Hormones? What do you know that I don't?" Mili asked walking up to me.

"Nothing." I threw my hands up in innocence as Mili walked closer to me.

"Tell me," Mili demanded as my back hit the wall stopping me from moving.

"If I tell you, you have to swear by your life not to tell. Zo would kill me if he found out I told." I said starring her right in her eyes.

"I swear by my contract and our friendship." She said holding her pinky up.

"Tell a soul and I'll beat the Hispanic out of you." I pointed at her.

"Bitch, I swear now tell me." Mili looked at me annoyed.

"Fine," I said looping my pinky with hers. "Denise is pregnant."

"No way?" Mili asked as a look of shock laid over her face.

"Yup, the night of Zo's party," I said as walked back to where my makeup was set up.

"Not a fan of the mother but Zo's gonna be a dad!" Mili squealed jumping up and down.

"Yeah, please don't tell a soul only you, me, Zo, Denise, and their family knows. Zo will beat my ass if he finds out I told." I warned her making her roll her eyes.

"When have I ever not kept a secret of yours?" She said making me look at her like she was stupid. "Actually don't answer that."

I laughed as she spoke. I continued to do my makeup.

"On the real though I won't tell anyone only because it's about Zo." She said in a sweet tone. I swear if Zo and Denise ever break up I'm setting Zo up with Mili.

We continued getting ready while we listened to music. After we had finished our hair and makeup we walked to my closet to find an outfit. I watched Mili and she looked all through my whole closet.

"Ugh, you have nothing super sexy?" Mili groaned as she sat on the cousin that was in my closet.

"Why do we have to look sexy?" I asked because my hair was already bigger than Kanye's ego (no hate it's a joke) and I had on a pound of makeup.