Chapter 3

I finished my breakfast and put my dishes away. Walking towards the door I grabbed my jacket and locked up. Tetra always makes my day so damn aggy. She always with this bullshit about this or that. Frankly I don't give a damn what she be having going on. My mind was on Angel. She works with me at the Pharmacy as a pharmacist technician. I met her about a year and a half ago. We was partners in class and both got this job at the pharmacy downtown. When I tell you we hit it off right off the bat. And the way she looks at me drives me crazy. I drove to work and called her.

"Hello baby."

"Hey you."

"I miss you Angel."

"Awww. I miss you too."

"So we on when I get to work?"  Charles asked.

"You know it same place and same time."

"Good and wear that dress I love to see you in."

"Already got it on."

"Damn girl you read my mind don't you?"

"Nah I just know what my man wants."

"I heard that."

"I'll be there in 2 minutes. Go ahead and go to the spot."

"Ok."

I pulled up and parked and walked inside.

My boss was standing at the counter.

"Good morning Charles."

"Good morning Mr. Cody."

"Hey when you get a minute come see me in my office."

"Ok I sure will."

I went and clocked in and headed to the stock room. As I walked in I saw Angel bent all over.

"Damn girl you got a fat ass." Charles said biting his lip.

She turned around and smiled.

"Well I try."

As she walked to me I closed the door and locked it. Unbuttoning my pants and slid them down she bent over in front of me and slid her panties down.

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was already wet and ready for me. I walked up closer and slid right in. I moaned as I slid inside. She was so damn wet. I grabbed her hips and started hitting her from the back. Pulling her hair and deep stroking her I worked inside of her. She was moaning and biting her lips.

"Damn baby this shit gets better and better as the days go by."

She moaned and said "it's all yours baby."

And when she said that I went crazy in that pussy. She was trying to scream out some.

"Nah baby don't get too loud someone may hear us."

She covered her mouth as I went inside her. I sat her on top of the counter and lifted her leg up and worked it from the front. I had full access to her treasure box now. I went in deeper and deeper.