Chapter 7

We left the restaurant and got in Darius car. At first I didn't say anything. Darius just drove and kept looking at me. After for so long he asked me.

"Are you ok Ma?"

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking."

"No you are not. I can't tell by your tone of voice."

"I'm a little hurt but I'm ok. I know the answer to what I've been wanting to know for years."

"How long 2 years right?"

"Yeah 2 years."

"Tetra you don't have to take that from him. Honestly you are too good of a woman to let him run over you. I don't give a damn about you being married to him for 17 years. You don't deserve that yo." He said trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah I know but I just felt that maybe he would change and love me again you know. So much for thinking."

Darius pulled the car over and look at me.

"Tetra you are a very beautiful, talented, amazing woman. I don't know you well but I can tell you are a awesome woman."

"You think so?"

Darius leaned into me and I said "I know so."

He kissed my lips softly several times. After the third kiss I pulled his bottom lip into mines and we kissed passionately.

As we kissed he rubbed his hands through my hair. I really feel so comfortable around him. He made me feel beautiful wanted and loved. He pulled back and put the car in drive and drove.

"So tell me about your daughter."

"What about her?"

"Can I meet her?"

"You want to meet her tonight?"

"Sure I can."

"Ok we can make a detour."

We drove for about 5 minutes and pulled up to this nice house. We got out the car and walked up to the door and Darius rung the doorbell. A girl came to the door.

"Hey Darius. What you doing here?"

"Hey is Jazmine sleep?"

"Nah she up."

"Can I see her for a few minutes?"

"Sure come on in."

"Amber this is Tetra. Tetra this is Jazmines mom Amber." Darius said.

"Nice to meet you."

She was a pretty girl. I wonder what happened between the two of them.

 I wonder what happened between the two of them