Chapter 15

I waited all night for Tetra to come home. I know she seen that damn video by now. I got to come up with something to say to her. I just don't know what. This is a bad situation. This can ruin us. Knowing about Angel is one thing but Cody is a whole different thing. I didn't touch us for 2 years because of her weight and Cody now it's out. Damn man what am I gonna do. I sat down on the bed and my cell rung. Hello? So this is getting out of control. Cody not now. What you mean not now. None of this would be happening if you kept the agreement. Look I'm a man ok. I couldn't help what was put before me.

Yes you could have. I love you Charles and we are gonna be a family. You need to get rid of Angel and Tetra now. What you mean get rid of Tetra? You heard what I said. Now that things are in the open we don't have to hide this anymore. Are you hearing yourself right now? How would that look? Me divorcing my wife of 17 years to be with a man.

Sounds about right to me. Cody you are not looking at the big picture here. Big picture? Man fuck a big picture. People know what we are now. Everything is over. Everything starts from now. Besides do you really think she gonna take you back after this scandal. I'm sure Angel left you. All you have left is me. Look let me call you back ok. Fine but if I don't hear from you in a hour I will be calling you or better yet I will be coming to you. I hung the phone up. This can't be happening to me.

I sat there thinking for about 20 more minutes and I heard the alarm go off and cut off. Tetra is home. My heart was beating so fast. I ran downstairs to greet her when I was shocked to see she was with that guy. Tetra who is this and why is he in my house? Charles there is no need for you to question me about who he is and why he is here. I saw the video tape. Baby please let me explain. Explain??? What is it to explain? You like men and you've cheated on me for years with not only a woman but 2 women and a damn man. Baby I'm sorry please let me explain.

Nah we good bruh. You abused me emotionally for years. You stopped touching me. You even fixed your mouth to say you stopped cause of my size. Well guess what it's over. I filled out these divorce papers. All I need you to do is sign them. Wait come on now you gonna divorce me over this? Hell yeah what you thought I was gonna put up with this with you? You are sadly mistaken. I don't want you no more.

Besides Darius has taken care of me and loves me for me. Wait this nigga here man please. I suggest you watch your mouth homeboy. Darius baby please he's not worth it. So you doing me like this? Man please Charles you did this to yourself. Tetra cut the Bluetooth on and put on Marvin Gaye as she packed.

(Play song here)

Charles sat there and watch her pack and listen to the song she was playing. I can't believe this is happening to me and she is really leaving me. Tears fell down my face as I watch my life walk away. I never meant for this to happen. All cause I wanted my cake and eat it too. Now she is moving out and filing for divorce. And she got another man on top of that. He took her stuff to the car as she brought it down. This is breaking my heart. Tetra please let me talk to you. No Charles it's too late for you and me. Stop that damn crying and whining. I tried for 2 years and you gave me your ass to kiss. You wanted other women and a man. Now I don't give and fuck. It's too late to talk. Just sign my papers and we can get this going.

I walked to the table and signed the papers. She took the papers and put them in her briefcase.  You will hear from my lawyer. Tetra please baby I can't live without you please don't go baby I'm so sorry for all the things I did. I love you please don't leave me. As the tears fell down her face I saw the hurt I did to her. I got down on my knees and hugged her waist.

Baby please I'm begging you please don't do this. I'm so sorry. Give me another chance. I will do right this time. Tetra looked down at me and said get up. I got up and looked at her. You can have the house and I don't want any money from you. This is over. I'm happy with Darius and he treats me right. I did what I could to be here for you. You pushed me out. So no we are over.  I hope you find happiness in whomever. As for me we are done. As Tetra walked out the door it felt like a ton of bricks hit me in the chest.

I have ruined my life my marriage and I don't know what else to do. I closed the door and sat on the couch and cried my eyes out. I've lost my baby damn. What am I gonna do. I should've treated her right. How could I be so stupid in this? My phone rung and it was Angel. Hello? Are you crying? What's up Angel? What is wrong with you?  Tetra left me. Hmm did she? Well that's what you get for trying to play the field. So what is it that you want? Come see me at my house. Why? Just do it!!!

Wow she actually left him!!!!

What does Angel want???

Charles is falling apart!!!!

Cody is demanding!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!