Chapter 22

Now that me and Tetra and the kids are home I'm so in love with my kids. All I've done is held the baby all night long. Baby put her down. She is gonna be spoiled. I can't help it babe she is so beautiful and I love my kids so much. I know you do but I don't want a arm baby either. Have you heard anything else about Amber? Well they did give her the blood and she is in critical condition but she is doing fine I guess. So what we gonna do about Jazmine? We gonna keep her. The lawyer called me and told me he has the paperwork in Play the judge has signed and they just waiting back on the final saying. Aren't they gonna need her statement too? He said we can get pass that because of her mental state. And they gonna put her with the most better parent. Wow so basically we gonna get full custody of her? Yeah that's what it's looking like.

Omg that will be amazing. We can have our own little family. Yeah it will be and now all is left is to marry my beautiful wife to be. You really want to get married don't you? Yeah I do Tetra. When I first saw you I was like oh my that's my dream. Can I play you a song on how I truly feel about you? Sure. Ok. Darius got up and walked to the Bluetooth and cut it on. He connected his iPhone to it and started the song.

(Play Song Here)

I sat there in tears as he played the song to me. As the song played the song I cried. He looked me in my eyes and held my hand. I looked him and he was crying as well. He put the baby in her bed and pulled me off the bed. I stood in his arms and we danced to the song as he kissed me. I swear this man is a dream come true to me. I'm glad Charles cheated now because I wouldn't have my baby or true love with Darius. I love you baby Darius said. I love you too. We kissed and hugged. If I hadn't had the baby I know we would've made love. He stood there and smiled at me. Baby I know you have had a bad experience before but I'm not that guy.

I really love you and I want us to be a forever. You don't have to worry about me cheating on you. I will never hit you. I will never leave you at all. I cried as he talked to me. Tetra other than my girls and God you are the most important thing to me. I wouldn't trade you for the world. I wiped the tears from Tetras face and lifted her chin to me. Baby you're my dream. We kissed again and I got very emotional. The baby started crying so that broke us up. I walked over and grabbed Yazmine. Jazmine came in the room.

Can I hold my sister mama? You sure can come get in the bed with me. Jazmine climbed in the bed and sat next to me and I put the baby in her arms. I loved the relationship they are building as sisters. Darius sat by her and smiled at his babies. He leaned down and kissed them both. My babies are my world and I will hurt someone over y'all. I smiled and said let me go get us some food on.

No babe stay up here with the girls I'll go. Aww you so sweet baby. I know he said laughing. Darius went to go cook for us when my cell rung. Hello this is Tetra how can I help you? Can you talk? What do you want Charles? Can you talk? You got 5 minutes. Look I know I hurt you and I know I didn't give you the love you needed towards the end but please give me another chance Tet I miss you and I want us back. Charles I will always care about you because we spent so much time together but we are over.

Don't say that please. No it's over. Darius is my world. We are engaged to be married and I'm happy where I am. Baby please. Stop calling me baby. I'm not your baby anymore. You had the chance to fix what you had. I pleaded with you for 2 years for you to treat me so bad. You cheated on me with not only Angel but Cody and Samantha. Wow Charles and you have the nerve to beg me my pardon? Yes I do I miss you. I can't breathe without you. I cry myself to sleep. I beat myself for all the things I did to you. Come on please.

I'm sorry but no. I'm good. I love Darius and I'm not cheating or missing up what I have for you. No. I'm over you I'm done. I wish you the best of luck with your son and Angel. Goodbye Charles. Wait please don't hang up. Goodbye Charles. I hung the phone up. I can't believe he is still trying to beg me back. After all he did to me he thinks I'm gonna be willing to mess up my good thing he's crazy.

Darius came and got the baby and Jazmine. Baby I'll be back for you let me put them down ok. Baby I can walk. No I don't want you stressing or straining. Lay back I'll be back for you. I laid back until Darius came and picked me up bridal style and walked me downstairs. Babe I could've walked. I know but I wanted to treat you like a queen you are. You just had my baby and I want to cater to you. I put me in the chair and gave me my fruit eggs and waffles and orange juice. I kissed him and ate my breakfast. He fed the baby and burped her and laid her on his chest. I couldn't ask for a better man.

Charles begging now!!!

I'm happy for Tetra!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!