Chapter 30

One year later

Last year so many things happened. Tetra and I got married. On the day of our wedding her sick ass husband shot her. That was hard for us. Amber killed herself leaving me with Jazmine. Which didn't matter cause I had full custody anyway. Angel ended up passing away leaving CJ behind. They ended up finding out about Charles and gave him life in prison. Samantha ended up keeping his son and raising him as her own. It took Tetra 6 months to totally heal from the gun shot. But she's back to herself now. We just had  our son. That was the happiest day in my life to hear the doctor say we was having a boy. We decided to name him after me. Darius Reid Jr. I didn't want to be traditional and call him DJ but we decided to nickname him RJ.  The girls are getting so big now. Yazmine is one and Jazmine is 4 years old. Tetra is my pride and joy and my kids are my world. I wouldn't change a thing about me or my life. I moved us into a bigger home and we are so happy. We went through some rough patches but hey we made it. The Reid family is all I push for.

Darius

Tetra

Jazmine

Yazmine

RJ

Thank you for reading with us. I hope you enjoyed the book. Please share comment and vote on this book.