Chapter 9

I left the restaurant and caught a cab to my house. I was so mad at Charles. He keep putting people before me and I'm tired of this. I got home and went upstairs to shower. I was very tired. He was suppose to stay the night with me but he too busy running behind Cody ass like that's his massaw or some shit. I jumped in the shower and let the water run down my body. I got to admit it felt so good. After I relaxed I took my shower. As I got out the shower I put my hair up and took my makeup off my face.

I put on my bra and panties and laid in bed. I turned on the tv and flip through until I saw Why did I get married 2 on. I loved that movie. One day I want to get married but Charles won't leave Tetra. Seeing her tonight really put things in perspective. She's not a ugly woman. Damn if I was a man I would date her. My cell phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby you still mad at me?"

"Yes Charles I am."

"Why though?"

"Cause you always putting others before me." She said as tears built up.

"How am I doing that? You know Tetra is my wife and Cody is my boss. I need my job so if he say come to a meeting I'm gonna fucking go."

"I know that. I'm just saying all we do is fuck. When are we gonna do more than that?"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm home."

"Well I'm on the way to you." Charles said.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am."

"Ok you still got your key?"

"Yes I do."

"Ok see you soon baby."

I drove across town and thought about what just happened. That was wild. I got to slow my ass down before somebody get hurt.

I pulled up to Angel house and unlock the door and went in. Walking upstairs I heard her tv on. I walked in and she grabbed me.

"Baby you really came." Angel said kissing him.

"I told you I was."

"So you gonna stay the night?"

"Yeah imma stay with you tonight."

She jumped on me and started kissing me. This girl is so damn wild. That's what I love about her though.

"Wait babe let me sit down. I'm exhausted."

"Why? We haven't done anything yet?"

"Baby I'm just tired that's all. Don't make this no argument please." Charles said sitting on the side of the bed.

"Ok I'll drop it for now."

Damn this girl don't give a nigga a break. I have clothes over here so I went and took me a hot shower and oiled my chest up. I know she is gonna wanna have sex when she see me. I have muscles and six pack out this world. She loves it when I take my shirt off and walk around her like that. I got in shower and washed up. I didn't want her to smell the sex on me from with Cody and Samantha. I never thought that would happen. But I loved that shit. I went downstairs to get me a snack before I went back upstairs.