Chapter 25

I was laying in bed holding my son just hoping that Samantha can get Tetra to agree to take me back. My cell rung so I laid CJ down and answered it. Hello. Hey Charles this is Samantha. Hey what did you find out? Well I'm sorry it didn't work. She said you need to leave her alone and it's over. She's not leaving Darius and she's happy. And I heard through the grapevine that she got married today. Damn please tell me this is not true? Sorry baby but it is. I did all I could and she is not having it. Damn I can't loose her to him man. I hate to tell you Charles but you already did. I hung the phone up in anger. Fuck!!!!! Angel ran in the room. What's wrong babe? Nothing I'm good. No you not I know that look. I'm good just leave me alone please. Don't tell me that cause I know you not..Angel please just leave me alone damn. She ran out the room crying. Damn I didn't mean to snap on her. I walked behind her and grabbed her. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to snap at you.

I'm just frustrated that's all. About what? Nothing important what's for dinner? I don't know what you want to eat? Whatever you make is fine with me. I walked outside and called Tetra phone blocked so she would answer. Hell0 this is Tetra how can I help you? Please tell me you didn't marry that nigga? Charles didn't I tell you not to call me again we are over. Before I could get another question out Darius answered the phone. Look nigga this my wife now and I'm changing her number tomorrow don't call her again or you gonna have to see me.

Well that ain't no problem homeboy. That's my wife not yours. See that is where you wrong. I married her today and your divorce been final so again call her again and you will see me. He hung up in my face. I can't believe this shit. How he gonna take my wife away from me. This is not over by a long shot. I went and grabbed my keys and left the house. I followed her home one day so I know where they live. As I pulled up I saw all the cars in the yard and going down the road. I got out the car and there was security there.

Excuse me sir what's your name so we can check the guest list. Hmm I was personally invited so my name is not on the list. Well we didn't get any notifications from boss to let anyone in. Well I just spoke to them and I am invited. Well let me ask him. The guard got on his phone and called Darius and told him what I said. And what's your name sir? Umm Charles. It's a Charles here. Next thing I know he was standing outside in front of me.

So after I told you not to show up you still do it anyway. What kind of shit is this you got going? Look I don't want to even talk to you I want to talk to my wife. Darius walked in Charles face and said as I said she is not your wife anymore and you need to get off my property like right damn now. And if I don't. You will find out soon enough. The guards walked up close to his back as he was in my face talking.

I ain't scared of you and I ain't worried about you. Now get my wife out her now. Darius punched me in the face and I hit the ground. Look you punk bitch leave my fucking house right now and I want say that shit again. The guards went to reach for me and I pulled my gun out at them. Back up before you catch a hot bullet in your ass. I got off the ground and held the gun towards all of them. Now like I said I ain't going no damn where until you go get my fucking wife.

That ain't your wife and you better get off my damn property right damn now. So you still gonna sit in my face and talk that shit with this gun in your face?  Bruh I done been shot before I ain't scared of no damn bullet . Now like I said get your pussy ass off my property before I knocked your punk ass out. Charles looked me in the eyes hard and I just stood and looked back at him. He smirked and said no I ain't leaving. I dived in on his ass then. We fighting tussling over the gun and all.

As we was fighting I didn't notice that Tetra had came out and was trying to break us up by screaming she ran to me and the gun went off. Everyone was screaming and the guards was pulling us apart. I didn't know who was shot me him or Tetra. Once we was broke loose I looked at me I wasn't hit. Charles wasn't hit. And then I saw the blood trial. Tetra was hit in the stomach and was on the ground holding herself. Baby!!!! I screamed. Call 911 now!!!! Come on baby don't do this to me hold on I got help coming.

I held pressure to her stomach as she was crying and groaning in pain. Come on baby don't do this to me. We just got married we got a life to live hold on babe. I heard the sirens coming they rushed to me and got Tetra in the ambulance. I texted my coordinator and told her to clear the guest that Tetra was shot. Not to alarm them but get them out the house. I got my mom to get the girls and I told her I'll update her once I know something.

On the ride there Tetra kept going in and out of consciousness. We was almost to the hospital and I got a call. Hello hey baby this Amber I need you. I hung the phone up. Damn babe this was suppose to be the happiest day of our lives don't leave me baby please pull throughout they rushed her in the back and I had to wait in the waiting room so they could work on her. I'm gonna kill Charles if it's the last thing I do. And that's on everything I love.

Wow Charles something else!!!

Will Tetra be ok?

What will happen next?

Comment and vote!!!

Hey guys we are at the end of this book. Do you want a part two?? Comment and let me know. How do you want this to end? Give me your ideas. Thanks for reading with me. Thanks for the support.
If not follow me as well and read the other books I've written.

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️