Chapter 28

I was concerned about Angel to an point. Charles has become very nasty. He shot and ruined my wedding day and now she's in here fighting for her life. I know he did this. I'm not crazy. The doctor came in. How you feeling there Mrs Reid? I'm feeling better but I'm really sore and a lot of pain. Yeah you will experience that. What happened? Well when you was shot the bullet hit a lot of things in the inside. You then hemorrhaged on the the surgery table. Oh my. I did? Yes you did. And what got us a little
scared was you kept going in and out on us. It was touch and go for a good day. Wow I didn't know that happened to me. Yes we had you heavily sedated so you wouldn't do much talking or moving. But the progress you making is amazing. Thank you daughter I got daughters and a husband to go home to. I know that's right. Well if everything go well you be going home maybe tomorrow.

Doctor I want to go home today. Well that will be a stretch. Why? I really don't want to do that with you. Look send a nurse home with me. I already missed my honeymoon in here. My husband will take good care of me. Well let me see what I can do ok. I sighed and said fine. The doctor went out and Darius and the girls came in. My day brightened up when I saw them. Hey babies. Jazmine wanted to jump on me but Darius stopped her. No no no baby mommy can't handle that right now. Darius grabbed her and sat her on the side of the bed and gave me Yazmine. I kissed my baby and hugged her tight.

Baby I love you so much and thank you. For what? For being there for me while I was in this hospital and taking care of Yazmine. Baby there is no need for you to tell me thank you. That is my job to take care of you. I love you and don't ever think I want be there for you. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. Thank you baby. Listen I want to go home. Is there a way we can get a nurse to go home with me? I have plenty of money is that is the case. Babe I got money too that's not the issue. We just have to see if there is a nurse that is willing to come do it for you. Ok well look into it for me. I will baby. And one more thing. Yes baby? Can you go and check on Angel for me please.

Yes I was actually gonna do that anyway. It's sad what happened to her and I just know in my gut that Charles was the cause. He claims she tripped and fell I don't believe that shit at all. I don't either baby and that is why I want to talk to her to see what happened and to get justice on him. She may babe helped ruined my house but no one deserves what she got. And I feel the same way about you. I want to kill him. No baby and then we want have you around to take care of us. Yeah I know that's the only reason why I didn't. Well enjoy the girls let me go find out something about you and also about Angel.

I walked out the room and went to the nurses station. Hello mam I am Tetras husband and was wondering if we can hire a nurse to come home with her and check on her at home. She really wants to go home. Yes sir I understand that but it has to be the orders of the doctor and I can't make that call without him. Damn can you call him then? Yeah I can do that. Also we are good friends with Angel
Valentine is she ok? Well she's in critical condition. She flat lined a few times and we brought her back. It's really touch and go right now. Damn I hope he get time for this.

Who? Her boyfriend Charles. Well he was arrested but she hasn't said if he did this or not. I know he did it. He shot my wife and I know he did this too. Well sir have you told this to the police? Yes I have and thats why I wanted to talk to her to get her side to what happen so I can call the detective and let him hear what she said. Well that's not gonna be possible now cause she is in a coma. Damn that's messed up. Yeah it is but it's life. I'll let you know what the doctor say unless he comes to you guys first. Thank you so much.

I walked back in the room and all the girls was sleep. I took the baby out of Tetras arm and put her in her seat. I snapped a picture of them all sleeping. My life couldn't be any better. I got my dream wife and my girls. I want a boy too but that will come in it's own time. I started dozing off myself when the doctor came in. I jumped up and said doc so what's the news? Well I got someone who is willing to help you with your wife so I'm gonna do one more examination and we can discharge her. Awesome thank you so much doctor.

We really appreciate you for this man. No problem at all. Hey doc one more thing. Can you give me a run down on my friend Angel down the hall? Well are you her next to kin? No but we are good friends with her. Well all I can say is you have to be next of kin to get deep information but it's not looking good for her at all. What's her percentage of living? I would give her a 50/50 chance. Damn man. I hope she makes it.

Will she make it?

What will happen to Charles?

Comment and vote!!!!