Chapter 23

Since we been home with the baby Charles has been acting so weird. I tried to talk to him this am but he was not hearing that. Babe can you come in the room for a second? Sure I'm coming. When Charles walked in I was holding CJ. What's up babe Charles said. Can we talk now? Sure. Listen I know you still calling Tetra behind my back. And what makes you say that? Cause I heard you on the phone several times. Look I was just trying to get things in line with her that's all. What stuff? You guys are divorced she's engaged and just had a baby.

I know that but I just needed to clear the air with us. The air was made clear when you cheated and she left you. Why are you arguing with me about this? I'm not arguing with you about anything. Well it sure sounds like that to me. Look Angel I have a lot going on mentally and I just need some time to get myself together. And I get that but I know it's more to this. Angel please let this go. And why? I have a son with you and we are together and it feels like we are not.

You the only one that feels that way. Obviously you do too. You always calling her begging and you always in this space like I don't exist. I never said you didn't exist. You don't have to say it you show it. Man I don't have time for this I'm going downstairs to find me something to eat. I left out the room and went downstairs. I can't believe she keep going on and on about me and Tetra. She will never compare to her. Me messing this up with her really got me messed up.

I called Samantha to see where she was. Hello. Hey Samantha how are you. Hey Charles I'm good. So where are you? I'm at my house. The one you and Cody shared? No I have another house he didn't know anything about. Damn you was on it wasn't you? And you know it. I been knew this day was gonna happen. Wow but anyway I was calling to ask you a favor. And what's that? I want you to go talk to Tetra for me. And say what Charles? She has moved on. I want her back. Charles I can't make her take you back but I can try. Thank you so much I owe you. I'll hold that to you.

Ok well I'll call you when I've spoken to her ok. Alright and again thank you Samantha. Not a problem at all. I hung the phone up and went to get me something to eat. As I sat down Angel came down with the baby. Here can you hold him while I fix me something to eat? Yeah sure. My son was so handsome. He is a blessing to me. Even though his mama is getting on my damn nerves I love her for giving me my son.

Now I'm waiting on Samantha to do her thing. Tetra knows we have history and we are not over. I don't give a damn about her being with that punk ass nigga she's mine wife forever. And I want stop until I get her back. If I have to die I will. I fed the baby and burped him. He fell asleep and I laid him down on his bassinet downstairs. Of coarse when Angel saw him sleep she took that as a opportunity to talk.

Hey can we talk please. I sighed and said damn Angel all you want to do is talk. Well why the hell you coming at me like this? Angel you are with me now so why do you keep making a big deal about things? Cause when we was sneaking around you was more caring and loving now you are so fucking mean. I'm mean? I'm mean? Nah you are aggravating and I'm getting tired of the shit. Now either you want me here or you don't. I got a house I can always go back home.

I didn't say you had to leave and I don't want you to. I just want the love that we once had. And we have love so what keep going back and forth with each other? We don't have it like before. Look you are just hormonal. You had the baby the other day and your feelings are just everywhere. I love you and I'm here with you so stop being so aggy. I can't help it I love you and just want us to be a family. I walked over and kissed her. I don't want to loose you Charles.

And you want just be easy with me. You being to much right now. I can't help it I just want to be happy. And now that we don't have to sneak and do things. Ok let's just drop this ok. Our son is sleep and we can watch a movie or something together. How about that? That's fine we can do that. Good. We put on Tyler Perry's movie Temptation. Out of all the movies she can pick she chose that one. And all through the movie she made little slick comments about us. I tried to ignore it until it got too aggravating.

Damn Angel can I watch the movie without all the damn Ab lib please. Shut the fuck up that shit is so ignoring. You know what forget it I'm going to bed. Well good maybe I can get some peace and fucking quiet without your mouth. Angel slapped the hell out of me. What that was for? Fuck you. You figure it out. I'm done going back and forth with you. She took the baby and went upstairs and slammed the door. My phone rung time she went upstairs. Hello. Hey Charles this is Samantha. Hey wassup. Did you find out anything.

I left a message she didn't answer but I'm sure she will call back tomorrow and I'll talk to her then. Ok great and again thank you for doing this. My pleasure.

Wow he is very mean to people!!!

What will happen with Angel????

Comment and vote!!!