Chapter 27

I can't believe I shot Tetra. That was truly a accident. I don't know what I will do if she dies. I want to see her but I know that is not a good idea. I've been hiding out from the police so I don't get arrested. I need to see Tetra. Angel walked in the room and sat on the bed. What now Angel? So I saw the news and seen where Tetra was shot at her wedding. Seriously? Don't play with me I know it was you. And how you figure that? Cause I know you and it said your damn name on the news. They are asking for your whereabouts and there's a reward on your damn head. WHAT!!! Don't act surprised. You did this to us. Why you couldn't just leave her the fuck alone? You got me and CJ and you still chasing waterfalls that ain't even yours to chase. Don't do that shit. I love her and all I wanted to do was talk to her that's all. Her punk ass husband caused all of this. What the hell you mean? So you love her still? Yes I do and always will. Wow so that's how you feel?

You know that's how I feel why you acting like this is new to you. I can't believe all the sacrifices I've made for you and you still acting like this? I want you to stop this shit for real. Right now I'm not even caring how you feel about me right now. I'm worried about my wife. EX WIFE DAMMIT!!   You are you hollering at?  You bitch you!!! I got off the bed and walked in Angels face. Don't you ever run up on me like that or even think about raising your fucking voice at me again do I make myself clear? No you don't and if you ever walk up on me again I will show you how crazy I can truly be. Is that a threat? No it's facts and I'm about 2 seconds from it.

So you think you big and bad now huh? Charles please ain't nobody stun your ass at all. I turned and walked off from Charles and as I got to the stairs I felt a heavy push. I went tumbling down the stairs. I hit my head going down and then all I felt was a hard hit and lights was out. Damn I can't believe I just pushed her down the stairs. That was not intention to do. I ran to her and called her name. Angel get up. All I saw was blood and she was not breathing. I pulled out my phone and called 911. I lied and said she fell down the stairs.  I couldn't be seen here with her so after I called and I knew the ambulance was on the way I grabbed the baby and I left. I was scared to death. I'm just getting myself in deeper. I just went back to my house.

CJ was crying so I changed his diaper and fed him. When I put him the sleep. I had Samantha come and get him for a while so I can try and go check on Angel and Tetra. She came and got the baby and I headed to the hospital. I put on a hoodie and some shades and prayed that no one recognizes me. I asked for Tetra first. I was informed she couldn't have visitors so I went to see Angel. She was in a coma. I didn't mean to hurt her. I just snapped and that was the cause of it.

I sat at the foot of the bed. Angel ? She didn't respond. The doctor came in and said who are you? I'm the father of her baby. Oh well she is in a coma at the moment. She has some brain swelling but we will watch her overnight to make sure we can get it down. Damn is it bad? Well right now it's hard to say. We will monitor her and see how the next few nights go. And what's your name sir? Umm do you really need my name? Yes sir we do. Charles. What's your last name? Scenes. Ok thank you.

I know I got to get out of here now. I'm wanted and the doctors by law has to turn my name in to the authorities. I grabbed my stuff and got up to leave. I didn't make it out before Darius saw me. He came charging at me. He punched me in the face and we started fighting. The security came and broke us up. What's going on here? He's the one that shot my wife. This is Charles Scenes. Cuff him the officer said.

He probably the one who did this to that poor woman in there. They carried him out. I got his ass for now. We walked back in Tetra room. She was sitting up. She was still have a little trouble speaking but she was doing better. They got him baby. Who? Charles. That great news. Angel is in here. She's was pushed down some stairs. Wow that is crazy. It was probably his crazy ass. And you know it. Well I'll be back let  me call and check on the girls. I called mama and she said they were great.

I love my girls and don't want to see no harm to them at all. I was feeling a little better today. Tetra is a fighter and is getting better by the minute. I feel bad for Angel though. Maybe when she can talk I can ask who did this and I pray it's Charles so we can lock his stupid ass up. I heard machines going off and I peeked out the door to see where it was coming from. It was coming from Angels room. I saw the doctors rushing in and working on her. They was in there for a long time. They finally came out. They closed the curtain to the room. I wonder if she's ok.

Is she alive?

What will happen to Charles?

Comment and vote!!!