Chapter 24

I slept like a baby last night. Darius makes sure I'm taking care of and the girls. I love that man with everything in me. I got up to do my hygiene and do my makeup and hair. The baby and I had a appointment today. We also had to take Jazmine to school. Darius walked in the bathroom as I was getting dressed. He stood behind me and kissed my neck. Good morning beautiful. Hey baby. Gm to you. So what we doing today after you guys appointment? I don't know what you wanna do? Get married. Seriously Darius? Yes I'm serious. You had the baby the day I planned it. I told you I don't want to wait no more. This is important to you isn't it? Yes it is. Well let's do it then.

Darius turned me around and kissed me passionately. Girl you just don't know how long I've waited for this to happen. Well wait no longer I'm here for you babe. I love you Darius. I love you more. Now come on before you late for your appointment. Darius grabbed the baby and her bag and headed down stairs. Come on Jazmine let's get you to school. He picked her up too.

Babe you can't carry all that plus the girls. Watch me. I can do it. He walked out with Jazmine on one hip and the baby carrier in his hand and the bags on his back. This man alway makes me smile. He put the kids in and I walked to the car to get in. Don't you dare open that door. Why not? Tetra don't try my patience. I acted as if I was about to open the door. Tetra gone on now. I laughed and stepped back. Damn girl. You play too much.

I opened the door and put her in the car. I fastened her seatbelt. You don't have to do that Darius. Yes I do I'm a man and this is what I do for my soon to be wife. I leaned down and kissed her. Now just enjoy your treatment. Yes daddy. And you better believe it babe. I walked into my door and my phone rung. Hello. Good morning Mr. Reid is everything a go for us to set up? Yes go ahead the key is under the mat and I sent you the password to get in the house.

Ok and I promise you will love what we do to the house. I don't doubt it. Thank you. You welcome sir have a good day and we will see you later today. Ok I sure will. I got in the car and fastened my seatbelt. Tetra was looking at me all crazy and shit. Who was that? Oh nobody important. It had to be someone important you didn't get in the car. Babe it's not important let's get you to your appointment. We drove her to take the baby to her appointment first. She had to get shots today. I know she is gonna hate this but it has to get done.

We got that taken care of and Tetra was in there crying like she got the damn shots. After we got the baby settled I took her to her appointment. They had to do a check up to make sure she was healing and everything was still good. Her appointment checked out good. As we was walking out the building we ran into some lady name Samantha. Obviously Tetra knew who she was. I took the baby so they can talk. Hey there Tetra how you been?

I've been good Samantha and you? Well I'm better now. How is you and Cody? Well me and Cody are no more matter of fact Cody is dead. What? What you mean he's dead? Just like I said he's dead. Wow I'm sorry for your loss. No need to be sorry I'm good. Wow I didn't expect her to react like that. But anyway wassup. Well I need to talk to you about Charles. What about him? Well he is very sorry for all the pain he caused you and he really wants his family back.

Well I hate to inform you but we are done. I'm happy with Darius and I'm not leaving him for no one. Me and Charles are divorce and I don't want that misery back with him. So if you would excuse me I got a baby to attend to. Wait a minute Tetra. Let's be clear here. We all makes mistakes but don't you think yo being kind of hard on him? Hell nah I'm not you didn't live with him. And I didn't but I was involved with him so I know he is sincere about this. Well you fucking marry him I'm not. Now if you excuse me. Have a good day Samantha.