Chapter 13

Jazmine had fallen asleep as we was taking her back home. Darius held my hand the entire trip there.

"Wait in the car. I'll take her in."

"Ok baby."

He leaned over and kissed me and got out the car. Darius got Jazmine out and walked to the door. I cut my phone off when I was on my little date with Darius. I cut my phone back on and my phone was going crazy.

"Damn my phone ain't never been this hot. I wonder what's going on."

I had like 20 notifications on my Facebook page 10 text messages and photos sent.

"Damn something must be wrong."

I opened my text messages and people was sending me pictures of Charles at the mall arguing with Cody. I played the video and I be damned to what I heard. It was a video of Cody arguing and questioning Charles why he was out with that Angel girl. At first I thought he was taking offense to it and then as the video continued I got sick to my damn stomach. Charles had been fucking Cody for 2 damn years. What the fuck? Is this why his ass hasn't touched me? Cause he's a fucking queer?

Then I heard Samantha say he was their man. What kind of freaky ass shit is this? They all just been having a damn sex show. And then he been sleeping with that Angel girl for almost two years. So what we had was just a damn lie and cover up. I couldn't believe this shit. All the messages that I had on Facebook and my phone was about him. He should know that shit was gonna get out with me being a known lawyer. This is making my damn name look bad. I shut my phone off and just sat there. This had me blown for sure.

(Meanwhile in Ambers House)

"Amber she's already ate and all. All you got to do is bathe her. She is asleep in bed."

"Wait we need to talk Darius."

"What the fuck for?"

"You know what for. You my man. Why are you with her?"

"Look I'm not gonna tell you again."

"What you mean you not gonna tell me again?"

"Amber you had your chance and this between me and you is over." Darius said walking away.

"Darius I am not gonna let you get away with leaving me."

"You ain't got a fucking choice. Where your nigga you had over here the other day?"

"That was not my man. I told you that."

"Oh I couldn't tell. He was kissing all over you and shit when you came and picked up Jaz."

"And what that mean he was trying to hard that's all."

"Nah man. I'm good. Tetra is good to me and for me."

"Oh really? Well look at this shit and see if you feel the same damn way." Amber said.

Amber gave Darius her iPad of the video with Charles. Darius looked at it and gave it back.

"And that shit ain't got nothing to do with me nor Tetra. He ain't touched her in 2 damn years. So if that nigga want to be a down low ass nigga that's all on him."