Chapter 18

I walked in to Tetras room she was laying there holding the baby. I walked over and kissed her on her lips and kissed my baby. How my ladies doing? We are fine babe. Wow I can't believe I just had a baby. Well believe it mama. You did it. I love you for being here with me and giving me a dream that I have always had. No need to thank me babe. I love you too. I kissed her again. Let me hold my baby. I held Yazmine and tears built up in my eyes. What's wrong baby? I love my baby man. Aww baby we are not going nowhere. I hugged her tight and kissed all over her face.

Damn I got 2 girls now. My cell phone rung. Hello? Darius what you got going on. I told you I need you here with me and Jazmine. I sighed look Amber you know what I got going on. My baby was just born. I'm here where I need to be. No you are not. Me and Jazmine need you. Amber Jazmine is fine. She's my only concern at this point. I told you we are not a item. We are not ending like . Ending like this? Girl we been over.

Don't say that. We are not over. Yes we are and I'm not about to sit on this phone and go back and forth with you. I'll be back to pick up Jazmine later. No you will not. Amber don't start this shit. Well we shall see want we. Amber hung up the phone. Baby is everything ok Tetra said. Yeah everything is fine. Well it don't sound like that. Look here take the baby I got a errand to run. Where you going? I'll be back. Baby be careful. I will. I kissed my girls and left the room.

I walked to my car and drove to Amber's house. She is really getting on my damn nerves with all this pettiness. It took me about 25 minutes to get there. I parked and walked to the door. I rung the doorbell and she opens the door wide open yelling. See what you mean why you yelling? Cause this ain't right and I'm tired of you giving me the raw deal about this. What raw deal? We are not together. I walked in and slammed the door. Look we are not gonna keep doing this.

Where's my daughter? Why you wanna know? Amber don't play with me where is Jazmine? And like I said why you wanna know? Look bitch don't try me now where is my daughter? She's where she needs to be. I walked up to Amber and pushed her up against the wall. Don't try my patience now where is my fucking daughter? Hmmm I love that cologne you got on what is it? Amber kissed my lips and I turned my head. Amber listen to me and listen good. Don't you ever kiss me again and you better tell me where is my daughter?

She where she needs to be. Amber I'm not gonna ask you again about my daughter. Where is she? Take me to her now!! Amber walked slowly upstairs and I followed behind her. I don't know what she got going on but she ain't about to bring no harm to my damn child. We walked in the room and I almost fainted. I ran to Jazmine. She had bruises all over her little body and was crying her heart out. What the fuck did you do to my daughter Amber?

You said you loved me. You said you will never leave me!! But look now you with another woman. About to marry her and had a baby with her. How dare you do this to me???!!! Amber I'm not doing this with you. Im taking my daughter with me and I'm calling the fucking law on your ass for putting your hands on her. I wish you would bitch Amber screamed and pulled a gun out at me. Amber what the fuck? Step away from my damn child right damn now. She ain't going nowhere and neither is you. Amber please put the gun down.

We can talk this out. Fuck you Darius. I tried to be nice about the whole thing. All she kept saying is she want her daddy and that dumb bitch Tetra. That's why she got her ass beat. And now here you go talking about marrying this hoe bitch and taking my damn daughter from me. Someone will die today before that happens. Amber please put the gun down. You don't want to do this. You are scaring Jazmine. No I'm not. Yes you are look at her she's crying and shaking. Amber looked at her and cried.

I'm sorry baby mommy has to do this. No you don't Amber. Come here to me. Please. Amber started walking towards me with the gun. Calm down please Amber give me the gun. I can't Darius I love you and I want my family back. I understand that just give me the gun and come talk to me. Why should I huh? You just want to take the gun away from me that's all. No I don't want you to go to jail. Please just put the gun down. Amber was crying and shaking so hard.

I didn't know what to say to her to get her to put the gun down. No Darius I can't do that. You said you would never leave me and Jazmine. Amber I'm here now ain't I? But you still gonna leave me. Amber please just give me the gun please. Are you gonna stay with me? Amber please just give me the gun. No dammit! Answer me. Are you gonna stay with me? Look if you give me the gun we can talk about it ok. So if I give you the gun we gonna talk? Yes we are now please give me the damn gun.

Amber walked halfway to me and looked at Jazmine and then at me. I don't believe you Darius. She turned the gun on herself and shot. Noooooo!!!!!!

Is Amber dead???

What will happen???

Comment and vote!!!!