Chapter 3

Lilith's POV

Bilbo nodded as him and thorin thanked me . I then cut the rope and of they floated down the river .

I then noticed orcs running towards them in the distance . Shit . I unsheathed my sword and without thinking ran towards them .

I was immediately joined by Legolas , Tauriel and a few other elves that I didn't know the names of which they too all came out of nowhere .

"how did they get free Lilith?" Legolas asked

I just shrugged , Tauriel then whispered to me

"you let them free didn't you"

"what do you think tauriel , that I would just let them rot when they haven't done anything wrong"

"your fathers going to be so mad"

"I know that's why I might go with them"

Tauriel looked at me oddly like she couldn't tell if I was joking or not

"let's just kill some orcs tauriel"

She nodded and we began killing orcs . One orc after another I killed until the dwarves were safe enough .

Legolas looked at me and said

"you freed them didn't you"

"yes legolas I did and now I'm going with them"

"are you mad?"

"Possibly"

I then engulfed both Legolas and Tauriel in a hug .

"I will see you both again I'm sure of it"

Legolas was hesitant to let me go but eventually agreed . I ran down towards where the dwarves were dodging or killing any of the orcs that hadn't been killed and continued to follow them .

"Lilith?" Thorin shouted

"yes it's me"

"what are you doing here?"

"Look I know I'm a elf and you hate elves especially the one that is my father but I want to help you claim your home back , so can I come with you?"

Thorin sighed
"I guess I've found one elf that I don't actually hate"

He then gestured for me to follow them . I then saw a boat with a poor but attractive looking man stood nearby it .