Chapter 10

Lilith's POV

Once Bard and I made it ashore , I noticed Legolas and Tauriel stood nearby and walked towards them but before I could say anything one of my fathers guards joined us .

"Legolas , Lilith your father wants you to return to Mirkwood imediately but .... Tauriel is banished"

Legola's face turned into pure anger most likely aimed at our father who wouldn't get the pleasure of seeing it .

"well tell my father if there is no place for Tauriel there is no place for me"
the elf nodded and faced me

"tell my father I'm sorry but I can't return yet"

I turned around and left my fathers guards . I immediately noticed Legolas and Tauriel riding off to god knows where and the remaining dwarves sailing towards the mountain . Looks like I will go with the people of laketown .

I noticed Alfred go up to Bard and raise his arms in the air saying

"he saved us"

Nobody said anything because everyone knew how much Alfred hated Bard . Bard then ragged his arm away and honestly I don't blame him as I would've done the same .

Everyone now seemed to think of Bard as there leader . Bard then tells us all to make way to Dale and to set up a temporary camp there .

I then noticed Bard walking beside me

"I'm no good at leading them"
he said ,I narrowed my eyes

"what do you mean? yes you are , they look up to you all of them"

I also added jokingly on the end

"even Alfred is nice to you"

"Alfred will do anything to get highest in power as possible"

"very true but I was only joking"

Bard then walked ahead to help some injured people , i still couldn't figure out what he thought of me .

Sigrid then caught up with me

"my father likes you"
she said , I looked at her confused

"we have become friends"

"no I didn't mean as friends he likes you as more I can tell by the look in his eyes , he looked at my mother like that when she was alive"

I blushed and realised we had reached Dale

"I'm sorry for your loss and look we have reached Dale"

I replied thankful I could change the subject . I heard Bard telling Alfred to keep watch and not let anything pass by unnoticed , yeah like that would happen .