Chapter 14

Lilith's POV

I ran towards Dale making sure to kill all the orcs that came at me or got in my way .

The fisherman wasn't kidding when he said Dale was overrun . Some of the orcs was more like giants and seemed to be wrecking the place and the people .

I saw Bain , Sigrid and Tilda been chased by a giant orc . I raced to protect them

"run"
I said to them

They ran a distance away but was still in view which I hadn't decided whether that was good or bad yet .

I fought with the orc which had currently smashed my head against a nearby rock this resulted in me dropping my sword and my head bleeding .

Before the orc could do any critical damage to me I reached for my sword and plunged it through the orcs eye .

I looked up seeing Bard reunite with his children . I smiled but stayed a distance away not wanting to ruin the moment .

I noticed little Tilda pointing at me , I presumed it was to say I saved them . I was shocked to see Bard gesturing for me to come over .

Bard hugged me which was unexpected as he seemed too stubborn to do something like hugs . He put his hands on my face

"Lilith are you alright?"
I grinned

"yeah"

I stared into Bards eyes for a few seconds which felt like forever , he pressed his lips to mine they were hard but soft ,  it was completely unexpected but my lips fitted with his perfectly I smiled into the kiss then pulled away .

"finally"

I smiled . Bards gaze was now focused on something behind me though . I looked at him confused and turned around to see my Father standing there looking confused which was a look I've never seen on my Fathers face before .

"hello Father"
my Father nodded

"so I was right , you do love the bargeman"

It was now my turn to nod . My father then changed the subject clearly not caring or interested in talking about mine and Bards relationship .

"Legolas Won't be returning home , his gone to find strider"

I narrowed my eyes

"who's strider?"

"A mortal man who will grow up to be a good man if his anything like his father"

I nodded still confused at the fact that Legolas  had gone to find him

"I won't be returning either"

My Father sighed

"I expected that , you have found someone you love"

Once again i nodded

"and i want to live a mortal life"

Both Bard and my Fathers eyes snapped my way

"what no?"

My father said

"listen I have found a man I love he is mortal and I want to live a normal life with him"

My Father nodded hesitantly knowing there was no changing my mind . I made sure to hug my Father before he left back to Mirkwood .

"you did that for me?"
Bard asked

"yes"

"you shouldn't have you are wasting your life"
I frowned

"no I'm not I get to live it with you so I'm definetly not wasting it"

Bard smiled at me and pressed his lips to mine once more.

Ok so this is probably the worst story I've wrote but im going to leave it up anyways but just saying

I HAVE WAY BETTER STORIES THAN THIS

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙀𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 {𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙬𝙢𝙖𝙣}✔️ 🎉