Park

The next afternoon Jackson and I have nothing to do. Since three of us had speeches yesterday and the other three the next day. Dariela, Jackson, and I went yesterday. Today, Abe, Jamie, and Mitch will give theirs. Since we had lived through it we didn't expect the others to go the speeches to hear about everything all over again.

Since the weather is so nice we decide to go to a nearby park with Logan. Jackson and I hadn't taken him to a park since last summer and Logan seems to enjoy being outside. I tease Jackson that there is no question that Logan is his. When get to the park we lay out a blanket and start play with Logan while enjoying the sun.  Logan is all giggles and smiles as we look around the park. He crawls around on the blanket and begins to play with my sunglasses.

"All these toys and you wanna play with your mamma's sunglasses." Jackson chuckles.

"He's easily entertained." I shrugs as I pick up Logan and put the glass on him, "plus, he has style." I laugh softly.

Jackson nods and leans over to tickle Logan. Logan laughs loudly and so do we. "I guess he takes after you in that aspect." Jackson looks up to me.

"Why do you say that?" I look over to him.

"I haven't been the most fashionable man. Well, until I married you that is."

I nod, "And you ask me about everyone of your outfits."

"Yeah, pretty much." Jackson nods and laughs. "Come here, big man." Jackson stands up as he takes Logan.

I smile up to them and wave to Logan, "What are you doing way up there. I can't kiss you all the way up there."

Jackson gasps, "Oh no, Logan. Mommy's gonna get us. Ahh" Jackson fakes a playfully scream and fake runs away.

I get up and do the same after them. "I'm gonna get you two." I laugh softly. When I get to the two of them I tickle Logan and he blast out in laughter again.

When the two of us head back to the blanket I sit and look over to Jackson who puts my sunglasses back on Logan and squats down, holding Logan's little hands. I laugh softly as I snap a quick picture.

That night the three of us head back to the hotel. Logan is already asleep, it's been a while since he's had a time like that. Where is was just the three of us having fun. I hope things go better before the second little one gets here.