hickeys

type: cute, hot👀
warnings: kissing? um idk
summary: you and finn are in a secret relationship and he gives you a hickey
song: sweater weather by the neighbourhood

"i hate the beach, but i stand, in california with my toes in the sand,"

-

you grabbed a bottle of water, thirsty from previously filming for stranger things season 3. you chugged the whole bottle, before getting changed into sweats and an oversized t-shirt. you ran your hand through your already curled hair, when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

you jumped a little, before spinning around and noticing that it was finn. you rolled your eyes, "finn," you sighed, before he places a kiss on your lips. "how long were you standing there for?" you questioned.

he bit his lip, pulling you into him by your waist, "long enough," he simply states. you furrow your eyebrows unwrapping yourself from his arms, and going to sit on the couch in your trailer.

"how did you even get i-" you stopped yourself when you saw the open window, "you crawled through the window? really? who the fuck are you? jughead jones?" you laugh. he walks up to you, sitting down beside you.

"i thought it would be hot, you know, since we're in a secret relationship and all," he licks his lips, smiling. you laugh and gently push him away by his chest, "you're such a dork," you tease.

he moves closer to you, "you love me," he says, staring into your eyes, his eyes then flickering down to your lips.

"i don't know about that, i might need a little more convincing," you smirk. he leans in, passionately connecting his lips with yours. he smiles into the kiss when you immediately kiss back. your tongues fighting for dominance.
[A/N: ew i hated that]

you and finn were dating, but nobody else knew this, which caused you to sneak around a lot. but even though you hated to admit it, you enjoyed sneaking around and the thrill of hoping people don't find out, especially since the whole cast thought you hated each other.

finn gently pushes you down onto the couch, before climbing on top of you, not once breaking the kiss. his hands run up and down your sides, before he tugs on your shirt, lifting it up over your head, so you're in your bra, finally breaking the kiss which gives you a second to breathe before he roughly kisses you again, your lips moving in sync.

he pulls away, before peppering kisses along your jaw, and one of your nose, which causes you to smile, "do you love me now?" he smiles, resting his head on your chest. your bite your lip, smiling, "maybe," you admit. he begins to kiss down your neck, before finding your sweet spot.

he focuses his attention on that spot, causing you to let out a breathy moan. [A/N: why am i writing this] "f-finn," you stutter, wrapping your arms around him and tugging at his hair. he travels down to your collarbone, and kisses there, before travelling back up to your lips, and pulling away again for air.

he collapses down beside you and you rest your head on his chest, as he gently plays with your hair, running his fingers through it. "wow," is all you say, causing him to smirk. he turns to face you, running his fingers up and down your arms, sending shivers down your spine.

"ok i love you," you tell him, and he smiles, "i love you too,"

you both stare into each others eyes when you hear a knock at the door, causing you both to abruptly sit up. you both exchange a look, as you stand up, "y/n?" you hear through the door. your eyes widen when you recognise the voice to be millie's.