studying

type: fluff
warnings: none
summary: you and finn have to study
song: me and micheal by MGMT (it has nothing to do with the chapter)

"so it seems the danger signs, will never let, the feelings die"
-

you tap your pencil against the page. the words just danced along the page, none of them staying in your mind. you felt hopeless, and bored, but you had to study for the chemistry test coming up. you silently begged god, for just one. coherent. thought.

you looked over at your boyfriend finn, who seemed to be working hard at balancing chemical equations. you normally got decent grades but finn was definitely way smarter than you. you sighed after realising that there was no use. you gave up.

you leaned onto your elbows on the bed and rested your head in your hand, staring at your gorgeous boyfriend with a small smile. his freckles that dotted his cheeks, his deep brown eyes, his curly hair. he didn't notice at first, but eventually his eyes drifted up and did a double take once he saw you staring at him.

he places his pen down, rubbing his temples in stress and looking over at you, giving a small smile. he knew he had to study but to him you were more important than a stupid test. "what are you looking at?" he laughs.

you sigh dreamily, "you," is all you reply. he smiles and pulls you into him backwards, wrapping his arms around you from behind and kissing your cheek, resting his chin on your shoulder, "really?" he says.

you giggle, as he kisses your neck softly, "babe i really want to hang out with you right now, more than anything, but we really need to study," he tells you. you turn around and he kisses your lips softly.

"but i'm tired," you say, looking down.

he gently grabs your face and brings it up to his, "i know. hey! balancing chemical equations isn't exactly my idea of fun either," he laughs. you nod, and yawn. you knew for a fact that studying would do nothing at the moment.

he clenches his jaw slightly as he sees your tired state. you guys had been studying all day, and maybe it was time for a rest. "you know what? an hour's not gonna hurt," he says, bringing you over to his bed and tucking you under the covers as he jumps in too. his parents weren't home so it was only you two.

he wraps his arms around you as you bury your head into his chest. he strokes your hair and draws circles on your back, causing you to drift off to sleep super easily. once finn saw you were asleep, he kissed you on the forehead and smiled down lovingly at you, "goodnight princess, i love you,"

-
that was so rushed and i'm writing this at 1am so i deeply apologise for how bad it was.
wordcount; 496 words ooF