Serpents? Here?

Jugheads POV

Today was the first day of school. My senior year. I spent 12 years in my own personal hell waiting for this moment only to let it be ruined by the Serpents.

Southside high has recently been torn down due to Mr lodges orders. Which means some of them will be transferred here.

Veronica Archie Kevin Cheryl and I were all called down to the principles office.

"Hello children I presume you already know what you are here for." Mr weatherbee said as he looked to all of us.

We all nodded our heads in agreement. "Good. Miss Lodge you will be with SweetPea. Mr Andrews, Fangs. Miss Blossom, Toni. Mr Keller Joaquin and Mr Jones you have Betty." He stated as we were handed the corresponding schedules.

*A few minutes later*

We were all waiting for the new arrivals to get here so we could show them around and then never talk to them again.

"When did Mr.W say they were supposed to be here by?" Cheryl asked as we heard the door to our school open.

A bully man in front followed by two smaller ones behind and two girls talking hidden behind them.

"Speak of the demons" Archie replied.

"Hi welcome to RiverDale high. We will all show you around." Veronica said in a fake tone.

"Listen prissy bïtch, show us around then leave us the hell alone because we prefer to associate ourselves with real not fake people" a girl with brown and pink hair said.

"Let's get this over with huh what do you say B?" The man in front asked.

The Serpents all turned to the remaining girl who had a (ok so I don't know how to explain it but if you have ever went to Wendy's and ordered bacinator fries that's basically what she's eating just from pop's) in her left hand with a fork in the other trying to put a few fries in her mouth.

"What" she asked muffled as she out her hand to cover her mouth.

The two smaller boys laughed and all I could do was stare at her she was absolutely gorgeous. She made eye contact with me and we both looked away with a slight blush on our cheeks.

"BEEEEEEETTTYYYYYYYYYYYY" Kevin and Cheryl said before running up to her and hugging her.

"Hi Cher and Kev how are you guys?" She asked holding her food above her head so she didn't drop it. I couldn't help but smile at her actions.

"Good" they both chimed together.

"Excuse me but we have a strict no food policy in our halls." Veronica said in her usual bïtchy tone as she walked over snatched Betty's food out of her hand and threw it away.

*EXCESSIVE SWEARING WARNING*

"BÏTCH IMA FÜCKING KILL YOU. THAT IS MY FOOD AND YOU FÜCKING DISRESPECTED IT. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF KNOWING YOU THREW AWAY PERFECTLY GOOD FOOD. YOU STUPID FÜCKING BÏTCH" Betty said as she was being held back by Sweet pea.

"I'm sorry what was that bïtch?" Veronica asked.
"Your such a goddämn bïtch." Betty replied.

"Um who has Betty?" One of the smaller boys asked.

"I do" I said as sweet pea handed Betty to me and I took her to the blue and gold locking the door behind me.

"Betty breathe." I said embracing her into a hug.
She followed my breathing

"Betty I know how you feel a little piece of me died when she threw that away" I said as we both laughed.

"Thanks Juggie" she said and my heart melted.

"No problemo Betts" I replied as we both walked out to our classes.

I know this is probably my worst one yet but I'm tired and felt the need to post something so I'm very sorry how crappy this is I'll make it to you guys however.