Chapter 11: A Million Dreams

The rest of the dark signers were defeated, and for the most part- things had became normal again.
But now, today... was one of the most important days of Yusei and i's life.
I thought about it, as I was sitting in the salon, having my hair curled and make up done in a professional way. Over the past year since these events had happened, my hair had progressively grown longer.

Today was finally the day that I would be Yusei's

Today was finally the day that I would be Yusei's...forever.
Mrs. Akiza Fudo...
i thought to myself, blushing.
I'm really looking forward to this.
Carly, Luna.. they look astonishingly beautiful. I believed that I picked good dresses for them that would not only fit their personality but just simply match them as well. Carly's dress was a baby blue color with sequins on the shoulder and down. The dress itself was off the shoulder. She wore a silver necklace with a heart pendant, a locket. Then, matching heels and a red rose was in her hair. Like Carly, Luna had a red rose in her hair as well. However, her dress was a lighter tone of red. She wore black heels with her dress as well.
The hairdresser smiled as she looked down at my hair and make up. "You look beautiful! Now, let's get you into your dress!"
We walked back and Carly helped me get my dress on. My dress was almost like a fairy tail- it was a white ballgown with some sequins in spots. The trail of the dress was not too long, and like my dueling outfit, the dress was open towards the bottom and I wore a shorter underdress underneath along with garters to keep the white socks up. I slipped my white heeled boots on, and the hairdresser then added a couple of red roses to my hair
I looked at myself in the mirror, a little flustered. I was almost feeling sentimental.
You're about to be married to the love of your life..

I walked out, Carly and Luna standing there in awe. "Akiza..."
"You look beautiful!" Luna hopped up, hugging me tightly.
"You are Carly do too." I smiled warmly at them. A black car appeared outside.
"It looks like our ride is here to take us to the chapel." Carly smiled, looking outside.
After paying for and thanking the hair dressers, we left and got into the car.
"Hey guys!" Crow was the driver. "You guys look great!"
"Thanks! You too Crow!"

We arrived at the chapel, and Crow went on in. "Yusei and the others are probably already at the altar. Of course you guys know when to  come in."

Then, Wedding March began to play. 

Luna and Carly went in front of me, and my mother proceeded them afterwards. My father linked his arm to mine, and as the rest of them began to proceed inward, I walked into the room. Everyone stood, facial expressions of awe were lighting up the room like stars. 

Then, through what I could see through my veil, I looked up at Yusei. He was crying happy tears, mouthing to me: My beautiful Akiza... 

I looked up, smiling, holding back tears. This was the moment that I had forever wished for, even as a little girl. I had always wanted to get married. I had never known though to whom it would be. However, I'm glad knowing that it's Yusei.