Chapter 25

Malachi's POV

This main part in this chapter is happening in the same day as the last chapter, just letting y'all know!

•••

I'm going to kill him.

I don't care if I go to jail for how many damn years I will murder Ethan Katzon for setting me up and ruining my relationship with the one girl I thought I had a chance with.

It amazes me how things can easily go downhill. At first we were all fine, lalala, but then boom, Victoria came in and ruined her mood, but then I, saved the night driving her home with the old tunes, then wham, Nicole's bracelet was found in my pocket, oh no, then she finds the money, which I was planning to give her anyway, but, gasp, she took it the wrong way, and she kicked me out...

I wouldn't have met you.

That night I raced home in rage. A police gave me a ticket just to make it better. 2 holes have been punched in my wall, my chair has been thrown across the bedroom, and everything that was on my desk and vanity has been swept from its surface.

You can say I have anger issues. I was just rightfully mad.

And hurt.

Things would've been better if Nicole would've just heard me out. She didn't even let me explain anything, she decided that whatever I was going speak out my mouth was not worth listening, and she completely fell on Ethan's side of the line. He's filling her in with all these lies, whatever he said about me.

I wouldn't have met you.

I felt like if I tried and talked with her after the argument, she would ignore me. I was upset at what she said, too, so I didn't try talking to her. I gave her space. And maybe... she would realize after she had some thinking to herself? I don't know.

But the thing is, we go to the same school, we sit next each other in homeroom, and in chem, and we're assigned to the same coach in PE, so how can I not stare at her?

She. Is. Beautiful. No one can say she isn't.

I'm not a creep.

I do try to get every glimpse of her whenever I can. And I let her fall asleep in chem until the bell rang. We all get sleepy. Like Noah.

But every time I look at Nicole, I think of what she told me about what happened to her, to her parents, what she's going through. I think of how she puts up with this mess called life, and how strong she is for handling it. Her aunt and uncle that was murdered by Mikheal and father's men for keeping the 7 billion pops up in my head too. Has she even got a chance to meet her relatives any time in her life? Would she even remember them?

Every night I think of her in her own studio, dark, alone, trying to fall asleep. I just wanna hold her close to me, until she closes her eyes, and not dream about the past, but about good things. Like me.

She's this mysterious girl my eyes have luckily landed on, and I want to make her happy... but then every time I look at her... I think about Friday night.

I would've have met—

"Arrgh!" I swing my next punch on the punching bag and hard as I can. I can't get that one sentence she said to me out of my head. Hell yeah it bothers me.

Working out with music bursting through the speakers is the only thing I can think of to cool off. I've been slacking off since the football season is over, and because of going to Dad's meetings. Right now, this punching bag, is Ethan's face.