When Nightmares meet...

How about a conversation with Dreamswap Nightmare and Dream(they are probably fighting each other as always) , and then Shattered Dream pops in with his brother,who is able to change forms freely (but actually not being enimies anymore) ?And the Originals end up there somehow too

First they would need nicknames:

- DS!Nightmare: Dark

-DS!Dream(angel form): Angel

-Shattered Dream: Shattered

-Nightmare out of Shattered Dreams AU: Shadow

-Original Nightmare(corrupted): Nightmare

-Original Dream (with apple): Dream

Sources: Dreamtale : Jokublog

Dreamswap : Onebizarrekai

Shattered Dreams : ErroredArtist

"Hey look Dream ( Shattered ) it is another version of us before the second apple incident,but swapped ! ", Shadow said,currently in his passive form.

"You're really enjoying being happy aren't you?" , his brother mocked him.

"Let me be Dream ( Shattered ).It's not like I had much chances to be 'happy' in the last centauries.", Shadow backfired.

"I told you I'm sorry,ok? " , Shattered said, suddenly getting defensive.

Akwardness filled the area as the other pair of twins noticed the shattered brothers.

"Who are you?",both of the swap brothers said,to the shattered ones amusement,at the same time.

They were interrupted by a high shout.And a small skeleton with a yellow cape that bumped right into Angel. A confused, corrupted, Nightmare followed him aswell. ThenAngel started screaming histeracly. He went on attacking original Nightmare instead of his brother immidiatly. Shadow, intrigued by the arrivel of another guardian of negative emotions, went to getting Angel away from his goopy counterpart.

" What the hell !? Don't you have anything better to do than attacking random people ? " , the one who was currently being attacked shouted furiously.

" Says the right person....But can you please let him go...? " , the original Dream interfered.

" I would stop them but... this is rather amusing. So feel free to ignore the fact that I am right here. " , Shattered said, quickly getting everyones attention.

Since he wasn't comfortable with two versions of himself staring at him, he started playing arond with his crown. Obviously that concerned all of them, exept Shadow of course, even more. As the two positive guardians touched their crowns, they realised they hadn't been released.

" Where did you get that from ? Who are you actually ? " , Angel was the first to ask the question most of them asked themselves loudly. Shadow facepalmed.