Errormare (2)

I can't draw them myself, so I'm mixing them together. The original pictures don't belong to me.

_________________________________

Rescue

Errors P.O.V.

Everything was dark. Why couldn't I see anything ? Suddenly I spotted a light in the distance. It seemed to be a portal, glowing and glitching just like mine. Curious, I approached. Big mistake. The portal draws me in, turning and twisting me to unconciousness once again. When I opened my eyes once again, I was greeted with a horrible sight. The dead and dying bodies of all my friends, wrapped in my own blue strings. Nightmare was right in front of me, staring at me with tears in his eyes.

" Why Error ? Why ?! We trusted you ! Seems as if Ink was right in the end. You're just an insane murderer. I just wish I had realised that sooner..."

No ! I wanted to scream that I didn't mean it, that I wasn't in control, but I couldn't. I suddenly jolted forwards, my hand moved on its own. The strings shot out, wrapping around the negative apple soul.

" Traitor. " , were Nightmares last words, before his soul shattered under the pressure, and he dusted.

Traitor. I was a traitor. I killed everything dear to me. No no no no no no. Why did I do that ?! I should have been the one to die instead !

"-rror ! Error ! " , great, now I was going insane, Nightmare seemed to stand in front of me. Even if he was just a fragment of my imagination, I feeled the need to apoligize.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry ! I didn't mean to do that ! " , the halluzination gave me an confused look, before realisation appeared in his expression. Then he crouched down, carefully extending his arms. I thought he was going to hit me, but I was suprised when I felt him wrapping me into a hug. It felt so real. Even if he somehow came back from the dead, why would he hug me ?

" Shhh. Error, stop crying. It was all just a bad dream... " , he said, while he continued hugging me.

Was it really ? I didn't kill anybody ? I never betrayed them ? It would make sense, but I had my doubts. But as Nightmare continued to murmur calming words, I eventually started to believe him. I looked around, all of the dead bodies were gone, as if Nightmare had scared them away. My Nightmare, he rescued me from my own nightmare.