4

"AIZAWA! HIZASHI!" Y/N called out. The two celebrities turned around to see Y/N tugging on a struggling time bomb with a Pikachu, an anorexic, and a buff dude laughing as they ran after them.

    "Y/N!" Hizashi, a.k.a Present Mic exclaimed. He ran to her with his arms spread out wide. Y/N released Bakugo to save him from an excruciating death.

    "You were so cute dancing on that stage!" he cooed. Y/N blushed, letting out a thank you as she struggled to breath. Y/N gasped as the air was let into her lungs.

    "Guys, I'm pretty sure you know Mic-Sensei. This insomniac of the Intelligence test is Aizawa."

    "Oi."

    "Sorry Dad," Y/N smiled sheepishly. The boys' jaws dropped.

    "DAD?"

    "By adoption. I was left at the gates of UA with a blanket, a basket, five idol cards, and a small note stating, 'Her name is F/N L/N. Treat her better than I ever could,'" Y/N smiled. The boys' smiled awkwardly at the fact she can casually say she's adopted.

    "Speaking of Idol cards," Aizawa drawled out. Y/N froze. She painstakingly turned around to see a dark aura emitting from the scruffy man. She gulped and quickly said her prayers. Dear God, Kami-sama, whatever higher deity is out there, please save me. I promise that I'll never pour milk before the cereal ever again.

    "Where did you get the idol cards?"

    "I, uh, err, got them, I mean, you see-"

"I mean, all you had were those five idol cards. I wonder where you got a whole album of them."

SHIT SASSY AIZAWA IS COMING.

"Didn't you also disappear for two years? Leaving us, your caretakers, one small note saying, 'Don't find me. I'm on an adventure.' Do you know what it looked like to us?"

Y/N shook her head feverishly.

"I was angry goddammit. Nemuri fucking cried. Cried. She doesn't cry," Aizawa ranted. Y/N cowered, curling up her body slightly more every second. Her coord dissolved into sparkles, leaving Y/N in her hoody and jeggings.

"My God, I'm sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against you, whom I should love above all things. I-"

"Bitch, prayers have been answered and rejected," Aizawa glared at Y/N one more time, before lazily turning his head towards the boys who looked like they didn't want to be here.

"Sorry about my daughter. How about I give you this gift card to Chucky Cheese, and I might see you when school starts," Aizawa said. Hizashi smiled at them before handing them the gift card. Their eyes widened.

"Dude, I can finally get that Paw Patrol Frisbee," Kaminari whispered, turning around.

"Bro, I wanted the Mega Evolve Pokémon card and the John Cena jumping rope!" Kirishima quietly retorted, his hands snatching the gift card.

"Guys, you clearly haven't seen the new Hot Wheels," Sero whispered back.

"You fucktards. The Nerf Gun set is the best! I'm two points away!" Bakugo whispered as quietly as he could. All four of them could tell that the girl they followed was going to get a whooping and they did not want to see it.

~~~~~~~~~

"Spill. Or I'm blocking off your data and WIFI privileges," Aizawa threatened Y/N. She sat in the middle of a circle composed of several celebrities. Their glares burned through Y/N's skin.

"Aight, aight. I'll spill the tea," Y/N gave in.

"One night, exactly two years ago, I received a letter from Yume Tenmai."

"Yume Tenmai? As in the legendary idol that danced with the Amaterasu, the sun goddess, thirty years ago? As in the idol that founded Tenmai Academy that produced many successful idols every year? As in the idol-"

"Yes, that idol. Now let me tell my epic tale. As I was saying, Yume sent me a letter to meet her at Mt. Fuji. I booked a train that same night and packed enough essentials to last me two weeks in Mt. Fuji. Sorry Nezu, I stole some money. I'll pay it back! I promise!" Y/N pleaded. Nezu smiled and drank his cup of tea from Aizawa's shoulders.

"Go on."

Y/N grinned and rubbed her hands as she began to tell her journey over the past two years.

[Flashback]

Y/N left the train station with an aching body and a tired mind. The two-day trip was tiring, and her body did not like sitting still for the whole trip. Thank Jesus that she had a compartment to herself.

Y/N looked at the letter.

Dear Ms. L/N,

Hello dearie. My name is Yume Tenmai, and I would like you to be my disciple. I've heard stories about a thirteen-year-old girl that won National Idol Competitions with a very rare coord. I believe it must be you. Congratulations!

Please meet me in the maid café called Uncle Tetsu across the train station at the base of Mt. Fuji. They have the best cheesecake I've ever tasted! My mouth is just watering thinking of the cake. Just say your name, and they'll lead you to me.

I'll see you in a few days! Don't tell anybody where you're going. I want your comeback to be epic!

Yume Tenmai

Y/N looked up from the letter. Literally right across the street was a quaint café. A line formed outside the building to the café. Y/N saw a small maid standing near the door, holding a clipboard.

Y/N walked up to her. "Um, I'm F/N L/N. I'm here to meet someone."

The maid's eyes lit up. "Konnichiwa! Hello! I'll lead you to Mrs. Sakuro right away."

Sakuro?

Y/N shrugged it off as she followed the happy maid. The inside of the café was crowded. A small bakery counter was set up in the back as maids and butlers scurry back and forth with orders and food. Instead of leading me to the many tables that scatter the floor, she led me upstairs where more tables were placed. Cosplayers and gamers sat down with their electronics and board games.

Yet, Y/N was not seated among her people. She cast a dejected look to the tables as she passed through a pink curtain. Only one table was in the room, and it was occupied by a middle-aged woman.

She looked beautiful for someone her age. Her black hair with bright grey streaks was pinned at the back of her neck. Her face was aged with wrinkles that did not hinder the beauty. In fact, it made her look wiser. Her brilliant green eyes shone with kindness and curiosity as she sat up regally from her chair. Her floor-length black dress swished, leaving behind a small train. Y/N's observations were interrupted when Yume's arms hugged her as tight as Hizashi's death traps.

"C-can't breathe!"

"Sorry! But you're so cute!" she cooed with a soprano voice.

Here we go again.

~~~~~~

Flashback part 1 ended, Flashback part 2 will come back whenever I can post it.