Christmas Special

"Ok everyone! Quick! Quick! The show is starting in an hour and the audience is craving more music!"

"YES SIR!"

It was the day before Christmas, and the Music Course students and faculty were running around setting everything up. Huge decorations were being propped against the metal frame, bags of fake snow were being opened in preparation, mics were being checked, the concert was going to be one hell of a concert.

Being the freshmen, Class 1-A were the first to perform. The boys (except Iida) and girls were in separate dressing rooms, getting dressed and pimped. "EEEK!"

Y/N jumped in surprise, dropping her makeup brush. She quickly turned around and glared at Mina. The pink haired classmate of hers was squealing and jumping around, carrying a red outfit. "They look sooooo cute!"

Y/N smiled before going back to carefully apply on her eyeshadow. It wasn't bold like Mina's red and green eyeshadow, or regal like Momo's snow themed makeup. It was simple, meant to enhance the natural face while catching eyes. She had to look perfect for today's concert. It was one of the Class' first performances in front of a live audience, a big debut. UA does this every year, and the upperclassmen are making sure everything goes spotless and clean. Y/N fluttered her eyelashes, tilting her head back and forth to find the blinding highlight she put on. Ochaco bounded up to and hugged her from behind. "Damn girl! You look really good today!"

Y/N pulled away just enough to see Ochaco's rosy cheeks and pink eyeshadow. "You look cute today too!"

Ochaco is cheeks deepened as she blushed. Y/N examined their outfits for today. The theme for the girls and boys were the same: Santa Claus. The costumes were tailored to showcase each student's style of clothing. Mina had a slutty outfit, the length barely past mid-thigh. Momo's were knee length and royally embroidered with red snowflakes. Ochaco had a cute, puffy dress. Y/N twirled around in her dress like coat with the belt acting like a corset. It had a cool feel to it.

A knock on the door interrupted the excited chatter. "Is everyone decent?"

"Yes sir," Jiro answered, wearing shorts and a Santa jacket on. Aizawl opened the door and nodded, seeing the girls were dressed up and ready, mics prepared and everything.

"Good. Remember the order. The openers are the boys, but Yaoyazoru's group isn't until the third round, so you guys might want to watch the performances here instead of with the audience," Aizawa said. The girls nodded and followed their sensei out the door. Earlier in the week, the groups drew slots to see who goes first. Y/N's group was 5th out of the seven performances by Class 1-A. The girls except Momo, Jiro, and Hagakure sat in the front row with the boys who weren't performing first and second, which happened to be Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki. Iida volunteered to do sound and background music, so he was in the DJ's booth.

Y/N led the girls to the seat, plopping down beside Bakugo. Before they could even "greet" each other, Present Mic and Aizawa stepped out onto stage. "WELCOME, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIRLS AND BOYS, TO THE US MUSIC COURSE CHRISTMAS CONCERT!!"

Aizawa stepped forward, gesturing to the front row. "Your first performances today is by the newly inducted Class 1-A. No videotaping or flash photography is allowed without permission, so please just sit back, relax-"

"AND ENJOY THE SHOW!" both Mic and Aizawa presented at once. The crowd roared with excitement behind Y/N. She gripped her chair in anticipation, a smile gracing her lips. She was ready to perform now!

The lights turned off as the opening group went on stage. The spotlight shone on three boys, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. Their backs were turned towards the crowd, and their booty shorts barely hid the surprises. The music slowly came on, and Y/N barked out a laugh. The groups practiced in secret, wanting to surprise their own classmates. So when her three friends started singing and dancing to Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You," Y/N cheered with the audience.