21 (Remastered)

Two weeks have passed since Y/N's revelation. The Naruto Marathon was exactly what Y/N needed to get through the weekend. She even managed to finish her fanfiction and her art history essay during the boring parts of Naruto. Admit it, Sasuke's woes are fucking boring. We get it, duckbutt. You hate everyone and it's their fault for killing Itachi.

Y/N returned to school kicking. Literally. Kaminari started off the morning with a footprint embedded across his face. The room was on fire. Deku broke a bone. Uraraka was screaming something about milk. Froppy climbed to a ceiling corner and spat at anyone who approached her. Tokoyami sang MCR. The grape lifted up all the girls' skirts. Bakugo threw the chair that broke Deku's bone. It was literal chaos.
Y/N smiled at her masterpiece. Yaoyazoru dodged a paper wad. She panted beside Y/N. "What's happening?"

Before Y/N could answer, the door slammed open. Aizawa stared into the classroom as Iida efficiently hosed down the fire. His eyes were void of any emotion. His mouth opened to speak one word, "Who?"

Everyone pointed at Y/N, who was trying to hide underneath a table. She scowled at them. Tattletales. Aizawa sighed. He glared at everyone in the room. "I'm going to go outside and pretend this never happened. I'm going to wait one minute. One. The room better be back to normal before the minute is up, or else the field trip will never happen."

With that, Aizawa promptly left the room. Y/N stood out from the table. "OKAY TROOPS! FUCKING FIX THE PLACE! HE PROMISED A FIELD TRIP, AND WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING GET ONE!"

Y/N dove for an askew chair and rammed it into place. Soon, everyone helped out. Y/N ran to clamber onto her seat. "5 SECONDS UNTIL DEADLINE! SEATS!"

Aizawa slid open the door. His eyebrows raised in surprise. The room was miraculously clean. Really clean. The tables were wiped down until it shined. The writing board was erased. Fire? Out. Crops? Watered. Hotel? Trivago.

Aizawa walked to the podium. He faced his eager students. "For today's music studies, three instructors, including me and All Might, will teach you."

A small murmur filled the room. Sero raised his hands. "Excuse me! What will we be doing?"
Aizawa held up a small card with the word Performance printed on it. "Singing, dancing, playing, and everything in between, it's performance training."

Y/N grinned. This was what she came to UA for. It didn't matter to her about popularity or rules. She came here to perform!

Aizawa interrupted all the conversations happening. "Hey, I'm not done yet. You can decide whether or not you want to wear your costume."

He pressed a button. The suitcases emerged from the wall. "These costumes may hinder your performance abilities too, since it is just one of many that you will have to perform in. The training will take place off campus, so we will be taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

The class met up in the bus loop. Y/N wore her other outfit that the school provided for her. It was tiring to use her cards for the whole day. Kirishima walked up to her. "Hey Y/N! I never got to compliment the outfit! Why are there brands even though the school produced it?"

Y/N smiled. "You can be as specific as you want when you apply for costumes. I asked for these brands and they delivered. Didn't cost me a single penny."

Kaminari peered over Kirishima's shoulder. "Smart. I've been saving up to by the Kyries and Spongebob collaboration shoes. I want the Mr. Krabs one."

Y/N giggled. She poked Kaminari's nose. "Those shoes are hard to dance with. My Butters are specifically made so I could dance with them without worrying about tears and smudges."

A loud whistle caught her attention. Y/N turned around to see the bus with Iida standing in front of it, holding the infernal device. "Class 1-A! Gather around! Form two lines by your student numbers to make boarding the bus go smoothly!"

Y/N sighed and approached him. She placed an apologetic hand on his shoulders. "Buddy, have you looked inside the bus?"

"I'm afraid not! It would be like a normal bus, right?"

Y/n shook her head. She climbed into the bus, pausing to repeat Iida's words. "I'm afraid not."
Y/N sat in the second row of seats. Half of the bus was what Iida expected. The other half was like a subway. No way she'd choose a hard seat. Cushions all the way. Y/N's Seeker flashed a warning twinkle. Y/N's breath hitched. The Seekers discovered a disruptive aura nearby. The question is, how near?
Y/N remembered the first time it happened. It was the very same day Yume was kidnapped. Y/N was jogging and disregarded it. Biggest. Mistake. In. Her. Life.

Y/N meditated in her seat. Her memory stirred a dark feeling. It was unwelcome. She took a deep breath, listening for her inner song. Her anxiety faded away with every breath. Y/N's leg stopped bouncing. Yume forced her to read this manga because most of her meditation lessons happened to be in it. Expand the lungs. The more oxygen in the body, the better. Increase the heart rate by holding the breath in. The blood will take in as much oxygen as possible, flowing rapidly to other cells. Let the oxygen strengthen every muscle and let it grow. Y/N exhaled, opening her eyes. She had to prepare for today.

"How do you do that?"

Y/N calmly looked beside her. She didn't even notice that Todoroki sat in the seat next to her. Her heart started to beat more rapidly. When spooked, you get cooked. That's not a saying. It doesn't even make sense. Y/N, what the hell are you thinking?

"You calmed down," Todoroki explained, mistaking her silence as confusion. Seeing that Y/N was even more confused, Todoroki took a deep breath before talking. "You mastered Total Control Breathing, a meditation and fighting style. How did you do it?"

Now it was Y/N's turn to be curious. "Total Control Breathing? As in Demon Slayer breathing?"

She didn't even know that it was the actual name for the meditation. Y/N thought that the author of the manga thought up the name because he didn't know what to call it. Todoroki frowned slightly. "I have no clue what you are talking about."

Kirishima's voice drifted to the back. "Well, if you are talking about flashy and cool, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Y/N would be perfect, right?

"Bakugo's always mad," Asui commented, "so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though."

"What the hell?" Bakugo growled. He stood up from his seat, leaning towards Asui. "You wanna fight?"

"See?" Asui pointed out. Y/N gawked at her confidence. The woman had balls, she'll tell you that.

"We haven't known each other for that long," Kaminari started. He pointed at Bakugo with a smug smirk on his face, "so it's amazing that everyone knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage."

Kaminari shrugged nonchalantly. Bakugo almost lunged for him, his grip on the railing holding him back. Deku stuck his head in his hands. He looked scared. Probably of Bakugo. Y/N shrugged. She thought it was pretty hot. The bus skidded to a stop. Aizawa stood up  from his seat. "We are here. Stop messing around."

~~~

I MEANT TO POST THIS YESTERDAY BUT I FORGOT!!! I SORRY!!!