20

Y/N sighed. Kyoya glanced up from the flower arrangement he was working on with a questioning look. Y/N twiddled with her Hannah Monatana pencil; her art history research essay staring back at her. She didn't answer the butler, but sighed again. Aizawa walked into the living room with one of his many cats draped across his shoulders. He paused. Was Y/N going through her emo phase? I'm sure that a teenager goes through it at least once, although some never grows out of it.

"Y/N," Kyoya tried again. Y/N sighed and continued to write the essay. Aizawa met Kyoya's eyes. Kyoya shook his head. He didn't know what the problem was as well. Y/N ignored the two adults in the room. She distractedly wrote DaVinci's name down. The homework was the perfect solution for Y/N. She didn't have to think as much. However, it wasn't working. Her mind still wandered back to All Might's class. Why did it bug her so much?

Y/N shook her head to clear out her thoughts. Just before she put her pencil back on the paper to write another word, her essay disappeared. She blinked before slowly looking up. Aizawa read her essay, a frown placed upon his lips. Y/N sighed and noticed something rubbing her leg. A tabby cat brushed her fur, trying to get Y/n's attention. She reached down to scratch her chin to acknowledge the cat's presence.

"Y/N," Aizawa interrupted their moment. The cat hissed before purring as Y/N continued scratching her. "The essay is about the importance of Leonardo DaVinci and his works. Why did you write fiction about DaVinci joining the Ninja Turtles and traveling back in time to invent pizza and have sex with the model of Mona Lisa?"

Y/N couldn't help but chuckle. "To be fair, it was a story Nemuri though up of and she wanted to read it."

"So you decided to make it your essay?"

"Yup."

Aizawa glared at Y/N. He sat down beside her after placing the cat on his shoulder on his lap. "What's wrong?"

Everything. Bakugo and Y/N had a world breaking argument. He stopped talking to her, forcing himself to strike a conversation with the nearest person. He avoided her gaze and presence, regarding Y/N as a nuisance. The one person she looked forward to seeing everyday, the person who stole her heart then threw it away, hated her. It tore Y/N apart. It's only been a week since the duet, yet Y/N grew desolate. Rejected.

She met Aizawa's worried eyes despite his tired face. Y/N sighed again and looked away. "Old Town Road isn't a country song."

This time, Kyoya and Aizawa sighed. Kyoya finished up his flower arrangement and placed it on the kitchen counter. He came back with a bowl of Fruit Loops. "Y/N, we're worried about you. Your classmates noticed your lack of participation in class this week as well as the amount of conversation outside of class. Your teachers had notified me of the recent worksheets you turned in. Late. Y/N, they all are incorrect. You always had good grades. What's wrong?"

Y/N sighed again. She took the bowl of cereal from Kyoya and took a bite. It gave her time to think. Does she want to say the truth? "I guess it's just hitting me. Yume went missing. School started after years of home study. Friends who worry about you and judge you when you're not looking. It's a little overwhelming for a girl who only had adults for company."

Aizawa and Kyoya shared a look. A silent message passed back and forth between the two. Aizawa glanced at the clock. It was only Saturday morning. They had a lot of things to do with so little time to spare. Aizawa stood up. The cat jumped off his lap and went away with the tabby. He went towards a closet while Kyoya kept Y/N silent company.

When Aizawa was finished with his closet business, he came back with a black blanket and all of his cats. Kyoya's eyes widened with surprise while Y/N remained indifferent. Aizawa laid out the blanket on the floor. He picked Y/N up and placed her on one end of the blanket before rolling her up like a sushi. He promptly deposited her on the couch. All of the cats surrounded her. Aizawa and Kyoya went to the kitchen and got some food and drinks.

"We're going to watch Naruto, since it's one of your favorite shows, and talk about how the Uchihas are all hot and Sakura is being annoying," Aizawa recited. He remembered all of the comments Y/N would yell when she lived with him. He would never admit it, but he enjoyed watching shows that's he would watch because of the comments.

The small things in life always brought the greatest joys.

Y/N stared at the tv as Kyoya put on Netflix. She smiled as a small tear streamed down her face. Aizawa and Kyoya was there for her. She had people backing her up, caring for her, and supporting her. Bakugo was not the center of the universe. Her life didn't have to exist with Bakugo in it. Sure, she'll never forget her feelings for Bakugo. But for now, she'll thank him. She'll thank him for giving her a life lesson she learned.

She didn't need a boy to save her. Y/N had herself and her friends and companions around her. That's enough.

Bonus:

"HOW THE FUCK IS HIS ASS SO PERFECT?!?!?!" Y/N screamed into the tv. Aizawa and Kyoya has resolved to drinking tequila to get through a weekend of Naruto.

"All the Uchihas are perfect. Madara is not an exception to the rule," drawled Aizawa, swinging another shot. Kyoya, the strongest drinker in the world, just poured two more.

"IF SASUKE WASN'T AN ASS, THEN HE WOULD BE MINE! SAKURA AND KISS MY ASS!"

"You have to stop screaming. The neighbors might think we're having a threesome."