14

"Okay class. You will have one day to practice! Spend class time wisely and tomorrow, we will see the seeds of your results!" All Might said. "You may practice on the stage, backstage, or in the green room. Actually, you can practice anywhere inside this auditorium. Just don't mess anything up. If you need me, I will be sitting near the door! I will go around and observe everyone a couple times, so don't get spooked."

Y/N marched over to the warm up room. The mirrors reflected their reflections.
There was a lot to think about. 1) Bakugo has less time to practice and perfect their performance. 2) Y/N has to come up with ideas that would suit the performer and the performer's partner, especially if their taste in music is completely different. Like Iida and Bakugo over here.

Iida stood in the middle of the room wearing a dark blue muscle shirt and black leggings. The muscle shirt had patterns of a breastplate of knight in shining armor. "Yes! This is the perfect place to practice!"

Iida turned to Y/N and Bakugo who entered the room a moment ago. "How shall we split up Bakugo's time?"

"Let's see," Y/N thought about her options. "All Might's class is two hours long. We can split one hour between both of us. While one of us is practicing, the other may think of their own show off or help the other out. Bakugo, are you fine with that?"

"Tsk! Whatever," Bakugo growled. He shoved his hands into his pocket aggressively. "I'll practice with the glasses fucker first."

"Bakugo! It is not hygenic to have sexual intercourse with glasses!" Iida scolded.

"I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU DIPSHIT!" Bakugo snarled. "I'm going to think of a song for us to perform."

With that, Bakugo left the practice room. Probably to take a hit. I wonder what flavor pod he uses. I heard mango was pretty good but Yume drilled into me the no vape rule, Y/N thought as she watched Bakugo leave. I'm pretty sure I would be high right now if Yume didn't catch me trying out that vape.
"Bakugo, Bakugoing, Bakugone," Y/N mused when Bakugo turned the corner. Iida stood beside
her. "Shall we discuss song choices?"

Iida nodded.

"Tell me Iida. What kind of music to you generally sing to?"

Iida thought about it for a moment. "Well, my family is well known in the rap industry, but I find myself to stumble in my words. Instead, I like to compose the music." Iida lit up. "I can play a guitar really well. Any instrument really."

Y/N thought about it for a moment. "Can you edit music?"

Iida tilted his head in confusion. "I help out with the sound man in our recording studio sometimes. Why?"

Y/N smiled. "Ever heard of a remix?"

~~~

Bakugo watched Midoriya and Uraraka practice. It seems that they already thought of a song and were performing. Their style of music was the same, so it was easier for them to be paired up. Some people were lucky in their draw. Some people are not. Bakugo glanced at Yaoyazaro and Mineta. The teen was a little too close to the busty girl. Bakugo sighed. Some people will never mature, he thought as Mineta slung his arm around Yaoyazaro and rested his hand near her breast.

Y/N was frustrating him. It was Coincidence that paired Y/N with him, but Fate knew it was meant to be. Bakugo watched Uraraka flip in the air. She was interesting on the first day she met him. It was at the auditions actually. They talked a bit before they entered the school sites since she was on the same road as her. Bakugo knew of Uraraka. Who hasn't heard of the Uravity Street Fighter? She didn't fight with her fist, but with her dance moves. Her territory was wide and had Bakugo's gang running for his money. But Bakugo's gang was bigger and wider. So it was a surprise to see the two gangs' leaders auditioning for the same school.

Uraraka was different Y/N; that Bakugo could tell. Y/N was independent and strong, facing adversity head on in her unique way. Uraraka would find a way to pass the obstacle as smoothly as possible. Y/N was loud and annoying like a neglected baby. Uraraka was, well, a sunshine child. And unexpected.

Uraraka noticed Bakugo watching her and Midoriya practice. She called out to him, "Hey Bakugo! Are you spying on us?"

Bakugo scowled. "As if Round Cheeks. I can beat you and Deku without the spying!"

Uraraka laughed. "Bakugo, you are not that threatening."

A vein popped on his forehead as he seethed in place. "WHY YOU BI-"

"BAKAGO! COME THE FUCK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Bakugo turned around to see Y/N standing in the doorway of the warm up room with her hands on her hips. She pointed to him then to the floor in front of her. Bakugo sneered at Uraraka before heading over to the practice room.

"There is a time and place for everything, Bakugo, but not now," Y/N scolded. Bakugo clicked his tongue and entered the room. Iida had a computer and some studio devices with him. Those weren't there before.

"Here's the plan. Bakugo, you'll be singing and dancing."

Bakugo's head jerked at the word "dancing."

"I sing, not dance."

"You're heading there alone, so you need twice the performance. Iida is currently working on making a remix of a song," Y/N pointed towards Iida who had some headphones resting on his ears.

"What the hell is the song?" Bakugo asked. Y/N shook her head.

"I ain't tellin' you shit. But if you ask nicely, I might reconsider."

Bakugo gritted his teeth. Y/N is such a pain in the asshole. Bakugo snarled out, "May I ask what the fuck is this song?"

"Yes," Y/N said cheekily. "Yes you may."

"Then what the hell is it?!"

"Middle Child by J. Cole."

"I can do that. How about us?"

"It's by Ally Brooke featuring Tyga."

"So there's a rap in the song."

"Yeah. But you'll be dancing too."

"DAMMIT! What's the song?"

"Low Key," Y/N announced with a flourish. Bakugo scowled at her.

"What the hell is that?"

Y/N just grinned at him.