8

"Dang, he's pretty good," Y/N mused. It was the boy known as Todoroki who was singing after Bakugo. Beautiful tone, nice ring, clear and unmuffled; he was bred for this.

Y/N nodded to Aizawa who also circled his name. It was pretty clear to see the icy aura appear with his high notes and fade into the background to be replaced by flames on low notes. Unlike Bakuho, Todoroki hit every note perfectly except for one really high note.

Y/N watched all of her classmates. Denki had a 35 out of 50 and also had an aura of lighting. Sero with his suave voice had a 37 out of 50 (his aura had ropes of white tape coming from the top and tree branches that came from the bottom). The Sunshine Gal named Uraraka, even though she's a dancer, had a 25 out of 50 (no aura). Midoriya had a 44 out of 50, which pissed the thot off (his aura had a brilliant red and yellow glow with green lightning bolts that streaks around him). Koda, surprisingly, sang a 33. His voice was high and hit every high note as his bunnies and animal prance around him. The only other singers were Yaoyazoru (49 with swords and sparkles as her aura) and Jiro (31 and had musical notes and sound waves exploding into the air), who was a composer. Kirishima couldn't sing for shit, and he ended up having a 12 out of 50. "I'm a dancer, guys! I don't sing!"

"L/N F/N."

Y/N looked over at Aizawa. He jerked his head towards the piano. It was her turn.

"Hai!"

Aizawa started with a Middle C. Y/N cleared her throat and sang it. But she was extra. She sang the arpeggio as well. A perfect B flat arpeggio left her lips in beautiful succession. She felt her earrings warm up a bit, and she saw her aura dance around her. Sakura petals floated down from the sky. When they touch the ground, it was as if they touched water. Ripples spread out from each petal as stars twinkle in between. Aizawa smirked a little. Y/N always was a show-off.

The class stared at her in shock. They knew she was good. She scored perfect on not only her audition but also on her Intelligence test too. They didn't expect it to be this good. The idol continued to sing, her eyes closed as she lost herself in music. It may just be scales, but to Class 1-A, it was as if she sang an opera.

Y/N's last note rang out. She opened her eyes and smiled. No one but Aizawa noticed the tear that fell down her face. But it disappeared as she jumped in the air and gave out a whoop.

"You can celebrate later Y/N," Aizawa said. Y/N pouted. " We have dancing next. I will play a song on the piano. You decide the dance moves. The only thing is that it must fit the music. It will be the same song for everyone."

Asui, who insisted on being called Tsu, was up first. When Y/N first saw her, she knew she had autism. Her hands hung the same way one of Yume's orphans did. The memory sobered Y/N a little. Is Yume ok?

Aizawa smoothly plays the piano. Y/N recognized the song. It was Flower Dance from Stardew Valley. Y/N was shocked. It was a beautiful piece, but nevertheless a song from a game. Aizawa is more of a pop and jazz player, more laid back. Aizawa caught Y/N staring and blinked at her. Y/N smiled at him.

Y/N turned her head back to Tsu. Her dance style is unique, freestyle. She takes advantage of her flexibility and twists her body in shapes Y/N didn't know was humanly possible. It somehow makes sense that her aura has frogs in it. Y/N was impressed as she watches Tsu do a handstand before landing in a split. The dance style was totally different from what was generally played with Flower Dance, but it matched.

Uraraka was next. She had a more hip-hop, pop feel. She was always jumping around, reaching incredible heights. Clouds float about as she hopped about once more. Kirishima was a hip-hop dancer. Not exactly break dance, it had a more rock-n-roll feel to it. It was energetic, and Kirishima's smile made Y/N cheer for him as he did the twist and slapped his thighs. He winked at her before twisting around to break dance. His aura had mountains building and crumbling in his wake. How he made it fit the music amazed Y/N.