13

Y/N hid her pain. Underneath all the happiness and laughter lies a girl who doesn't want to feel lonely any more. She basked in attention because it lets her know that people notice her. Admire her. Love her.

Her childhood was a lonely one. She lived in the academy, in a closed-off corridor. She wasn't allowed to talk to the students here besides those who find her by accident. The stars say it's for her protection. Rapists and pedophiles still lurk among the most prestigious.

However, despite the fact she was lonely, any visitors her age would go and talk to her. They used her to their advantage. She had celebrity guardians, meaning that she had power. The kids themselves, or the parents, would go and talk to her and try to get her to be friends with them. Y/N knew better. She knew the dark hearts of men and the greed of women. She knew that no matter how friendly or kind they act, they were just trying to get her money. She made friends in school only because they didn't know who her guardians are beside the boys.

Bakugo was different. Maybe that's what made Y/N attracted to him. He didn't view her as a potential friend, or a power holder. He didn't treat her like she was fragile. He saw the world as the same person: asshole enemies. Y/N was attracted to the way he lifted himself, to the way he swaggered with confidence. Bakugo didn't give two shits about Y/N and Y/N was soaking up all the insults.

Finding out that Bakugo was also attracted to Y/N startled her. This wasn't supposed to happen. All of the impromptu acting classes she took didn't prepare her for what Bakugo confessed. Bakugo was supposed to be heartless, a cold-hearted hero who would stop at nothing to fulfill his ultimate dream. She flirted and played with him knowing that it would be the only chance she would have at Bakugo even noticing her. Instead, fate decided to play a trick on the star-crossed lovers. Y/N fell in love with Bakugo, and Bakugo fell in love with Y/N.

Despite knowing her feelings for him, Bakugo pushed Y/N away. His heart was not ready for the play that fate provided. He had grown cold, having one goal in mind. Y/N would keep him away from that goal, distracting his thoughts, lust, and actions. With Y/N out of the way, Bakugo could strive to be the most famous celebrity, a rapper that called for action.

Y/N took her feelings for Bakugo and hid them in the deepest part of her brain. Yes, she would still flirt with him. She would still talk to him. But she would no longer be able to fall in love with him. Y/N and Bakugo walked separate paths, both figuratively and reality. Bakugo walked to the boy's locker room and away from Y/N's lures. Y/N to the girl's locker room on the opposite end of the hall and away from Bakugo's allures.

Two star-crossed lovers, chosen by fate Himself, fought against fate's grasp to avoid one another.

Fate still wants to play dirty.

~~~

What fate means by playing dirty, fate means that He will play dirty.

Y/N wore her regular workout clothes: a green, camouflaged Bape crop top with a red stripe with the words "Bathing Ape" sandwiched between two white lines that run along the sleeves and shoulders, black leggings with a see-through strip streaking down her leg, and customizable Yeezy Butters that have ballet soles on the bottom. This is just so that Y/N doesn't have to use her coord right away. Plus, it was super dope and rocked the hip-hop look.

However, this was not the only outfit in her suitcase. A new set of coords from the Spice Chord company came with the outfit too. It was called Rock My Heart Coord. The Heart Card showcased a black blouse with the fabric on top of the chest cut out to separate it from the glittering pink and black fabric covering the chest. Silver studs adorn the top, along with string in the middle of the chest and lining the collar. The sides of the chest have metallic blue check pattern fabric to match that sticking out of the sleeve, beneath a pink piece. Two gold chains hang over the chest, while a bodice is sewn over the lower portion held with indigo and pink string. Resting in the middle of the collar is a pink ribbon lined in black lace and adorned with several silver and gold pieces, along with a gold and silver lightning bolt hanging from a chain. Comes with two alternate arm accessories, one being a ruffled sleeve with the top cut out and held by pink string, the other has studs lining the top of the hand and a loop on the middle finger with an indigo check bow on the wrist, along with two leather straps attached to a single strap in the middle.