5

"Please refrain from injuring Miss L/N," a baritone voice said coolly. Y/N turns her head to try to see who it is and almost choked. "Sebastian?"

The man sighed. He fixed his cuffs and huffed. "It seems that many people mistake me for the fictional character."

He pushes up his glasses, and the reflecting light completely obscures his eyes. "But you are a butler, no?"

He doesn't answer. Instead, he walks over to me and grabs Yume's collar. Y/N's lungs filled with air. Deja vu. 

When Y/N finally recovered from Yume's death hug, She looked up from the ground to see Yume smiling at the Sebastian wannabe as he glares at her. Sebastian gave off a glare that would turn any assassin around. 

"Sorry, Kyoya. I just wanted to hug Y/N at least once! I'll stop eating sweets for a week after today if you let me hug her some more!"

Kyoya? As in the Shadow King from Ouran Highschool Host Club? Y/N almost laughs. The Sebastian look-alike is Mommy! Dear God, please let him manage the accounting.

Kyoya's eyes sparkled at the mention of no sweets. He pulled out his phone and a laptop from nowhere and started to calculate numbers.

Yume turned back to face Y/N. "Sorry about my previous actions Miss L/N. I hope we can get along."

She smiled gently before waving towards the table. "Please, take a seat. I want to discuss some things with you."

Y/N sat down at the table, and a maid came over. "Are you ready to order miss?"

"She'll have the original cheesecake and sakura tea as well as the chocolate hazelnut Mille-feullie," Yume ordered for her. She glanced at Y/N. "Their cheesecake and Mille-feullie, or crepe cakes, are what they're famous for. The original cheesecake is simply divine, and the chocolate hazelnut crepe cake is my favorite. The sakura tea is their most popular drink, aside from their mango and pineapple smoothie."

"So, let me see your coord cards."

Y/N reached into her bag and pulled out her five coord cards. It was a special coord that only she possessed. It was from the Spice Coord brand, and they have approved that the coord is part of their company. Y/N presented them to Yume.

The Heart card was a red and white striped tube-top lined in black worn beneath a split-design jacket. The right half is white with a dull grey elbow-length sleeve and a silver lining adorned by gold studs, while the left is blue plaid with ruffled, two-layered sleeves, the second layer being white while the lining is black. Pins are sewn to both sides, while the lapel is lined in silver and is colored opposite of the side it's on. The right side has a single pin on it while the left has several silver and gold studs. On the left arm is a grey and crimson striped sleeve with two silver studded bands on it, one of blue, one black, attached to a crimson plaid cuff lined in white with a studded bottom. This matches the white with thin blue lines cuff on the opposite sleeve. Several silver and gold designs adorn the corner of the navel while hanging around the neck is a white and blue tie depicting the Union Jack with tiny silver studs and the word Spice. On the neck is a white studded choker lined by blue frills, and on each hand is a blue finger-less studded glove with studded wrists.

The Diamond card was a three-layered semi-pleat tutu. The first is a light blue plaid with white lining, attached to a white belt that has gold and silver studs and a chain hanging off each hip. One is gold, the other silver with a charm spelling out Spice hanging from it. The second layer is made from two alternating fabric, including plaid and grey, with the bottom thickly lined in white and adorned with gold studs. The final skirt layer has a silver lining and is made from white and blue check fabric alternating with a white layer that has thin red stripes.