3

Y/N placed four cards inside its respective spots. Activation card stayed in the middle. The Heart card was above that. The Club card was to the left of the Activation card, and the Sword Card stayed underneath. The Diamond card slot remained empty. Dress, shoes, and accessories. When Y/N placed the Sword card, the machine glows. The curtains fell from the activated machine, revealing a portal swirling with hearts, diamonds, clubs, and swords. Y/N grinned and ran inside.

When she stepped inside, her clothes disappeared, replaced with a f/c glow. Her Heart card stood erect and enlarged, the purple dress glittered brightly. She ran straight into the card. When she touched it, the card dissolved into f/c shimmers that surrounded her body. When the shimmers disappeared, the purple dress appeared, falling past her waist. Y/N could not stop to admire the dress. She had two more cards to wear.

The Club card appeared next. White heels with purple and pink feathers wrapped around Y/N's ankles in a delicate manner. The Sword card gave her vibrant purple and pink wings that were adorned with golden swirls and multi-colored stars. The minute the Sword card disappeared, sparkles fluttered against her face, painting it with colorful eyeshadow, red lips, and long lashes.

A f/c platform awaited her spicy arrival. Y/N stood on it and waited for the familiar light to bring her on stage. She opened her eyes and saw the judges sitting there looking shocked. Y/N smirked. They should be. This coord was not easy to find.

The song started to play.

Wearing light shoes

Walkin' down the shore

Dive in head first

Down to the ocean floor

You got brown eyes

Reflect fireflies

Slipin' bright nights

Getin' me high on with life

It's a night to stay up late

Things we have to do can wait

We've got catchin' up to do

There's a glow about you

This is the perfect night to catch a cold

Turn on the full length of the north shores

Stay up for the sunrise

Speak a wish

There is no way we'll be forgetting this!

We'll take a long walk

Till we start to freeze

We're in small talk

Over the summer breeze

I'd have safe souls

Finding hidden caves

All through wet stones shaped by the ocean waves

It's a night to stay up late

Things we have to do can wait

We've got catchin' up to do

There's a glow about you

This is the perfect night to catch a cold