19

Y/N's favorite group had got to be Sero's and Kirishima's dance. They wore inflatable sumo suits and danced to TikTok songs with them on. The other group didn't know what hit them. Y/N was really impressed with the two. Aizawa might kick their ass, but they did it for the vine. The video went viral before the next group came on.

That's one way to get famous.

Right now, it was Y/N's turn to perform. They weren't going to battle anyone. Y/N's performance will be judged by her peers and All Might. If they did well enough, All Might would consider it a win. Thank his that Y/N didn't have to go against anyone. The pressure of competition would be too much for Bakugo, who already was depressed because of his defeat.  Y/N dragged the sulking teen to the idol machine. Curses and swears trail them as their classmates watch them leave.

"Y/N's relationship with Bakugo must really be strong," Tsu commented. Kirishima chuckled awkwardly as the two turned around the corner.

"It's not secret that Y/N has the hots for Bakugo," Kaminari drawled. He laid his head on top of Kirishima's shoulders. "It's just that I'm pretty sure that Bakugo does not like her back."

"That's pretty disheartening," Yaoyazoru murmured.

"It is," Mina agreed. "They have the same amount of craziness, but on different levels. Y/N bullshits her way while Bakugo gets pissed off over a piece of grass."

R.I.P Baku/N, the whole class thought.

Meanwhile, Y/N shoved some cards in Bakugo's hand. "What the fuck are these?"

Y/N pouted angrily and puffed out her cheeks. "How the hell do I wear these big ass outfits then? Their Idol Cards! This is a male coord that was given to me if I ever get a duet partner. Which is you of course."

Bakugo growled. "Then why does it look so girly?"

"For Jesus' sake, Bakugo, your titty is shown!"

"No it's not! It's covered by that black thing!"

"It's a low cut, v-neck tank top! It's good enough," Y/N retorted. "You know what?"

Y/n grabbed the cards from Bakugo's hands and placed them on the machine. "I'm going to fucking do it for you."

"Like hell you will!" Bakugo lunged for Y/N's cards. His hand grasped around Y/N's right wrist to try and stop her. Y/N's eyes flashed and she pulled Bakugo across her. At the same time, she brought up her hand and chopped him in the neck, paralyzing him for a second.

"What did you-"

"Pressure point. You will perform with me wearing these damn clothes. You can just rip of the black thing and show your titty if it isn't manly enough for you. No one will know outside this class anyways," Y/N said. She placed the cards on the machine, finalizing it with Bakugo's student card. She turned to Bakugo, who finally was able to stand up.

"That was an experience I never want to feel again."

Y/N crossed her arms. "Then don't fuck with me. I have the power of God and Anime on my side."

She marched to behind Bakugo and pushed him inside the machine. "Say hi to Satan for me!"

Y/N slid over to the other idol machine and placed her cards down. "L/N F/N, ready to rock!"

Bakugo and Y/N came onto stage arguing. The others were stunned. They looked like a snack on the stage. Bakugo has a sword straddled on his side. His right torso was uncovered while the rest of his body was covered with traditional Japanese garbs. Y/N wore a matching kimono with a skirt instead of an ankle length dress. (A/N: pics are up above! I tried to find a matching outfit for Y/N, but if it helps, the kimono thing looks like the pic, but the pattern is the one of Bakugo's ^v^)

"YOU JUST THREW ME INTO THE ABYSS, YOU BITCH!"

"You weren't going to cooperate? We have to match you idiot!"

"THE OTHERS WERE NOT MATCHING!"

"Why are you yelling? Is it because I yeeted you into the machine?"

"I CAN YELL WHEN I WANT TO!"

"Then will yell during our duet?"

"I CAN WHEN I WANT TO!"

"Uh, Young Y/N? Young Bakugo?" All Might tried to interrupt. The couple of the hour turned their head away from each other.

The class looked at them with amusement and worry. "They're like a married couple."

Bakugo's fist clenched. "Who the fuck said that? I'll fucking kill you!"

Y/N grabbed his arms and held him back. "You ain't killing shit. We need to start performing, thot. The sooner we do it, the sooner we get it done."

Bakugo calmed down enough to stop struggling, but he sneered at his classmates below him. Y/N sighed and positioned herself. "We're ready."

The class watched in amazement, especially All Might. His Seeker flared and suddenly, he could see the amazing auras that the two emitted. Cherry blossoms would fly out from each explosion. Every time a cherry blossom landed in the water, explosion would propel it back up.

They even performed an Encore Beat. Bakugo and Y/N danced around each other, both holding katanas. They danced in a whirlwind, slicing the air with graceful movements. "Sword Dance!"

When they were finished, Bakugo held Y/N's waist while her arm was wrapped around his neck. Her leg was raised, straddling him. Their faces were close together and eyes were half lidded. It was a pose of two lovers that discovered that they were meant to be.

Which is exactly what the song was about.

Bakugo looked away first. His hand loosened, allowing Y/N to put down her leg and let go of his neck. They stepped away from each other, chest heaving after their performance. They looked at their classmates, waiting for their judgement. Y/N caught Kaminari's eye. He held up a small video camera and winked at her. She winked back. She couldn't wait to watch their performance then post it anonymously on YouTube. Bakugo was going to kill her, but it would be worth it.