17

News flash: Bakugo's alive.

Another news's flash: He's halfway there. And living on a prayer because Y/N is being a bitch again.

Y/N dragged his dead ass body before making him stand up on her stage. "Hey! Meet my duet partner! Bakugo Katsuki!"

Bakugo shook himself awake before growling, "I can introduce myself in my own, idiot. These extras don't need to know my name."

"But that's not being polite! Anyways, let's start practicing."

Y/N changed her music from Uptown Funk to Low Key. Her planned theme was to go for the erotic mood that the song set. Bakugo would absolutely explode when he hears this song, and the dance will fuck him two ways going into Sunday.

"How the hell have you already know how to dance this shit?" Bakugo asked. Currently, he was watching the choreography of the dance as he stretched out his muscles. Y/N winked at him.

They got into position with Y/N sitting down and ooking away from Bakugo as if he was not there. Bakugo decided to just fuck the choreography and do what he thinks should go there.

(Skip the intro.)

Oh, yeah
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me
Yeah, I know you got some things that you could show me
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me
I see you looking at my body very closely
But there's a lot of things about me that you don't see
You know we could take it fast or take it slowly
We could fly out to Ibiza and get cozy
All your friends are looking for you
They don't know where you're at
'Cause you left with me and slipped out the back
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me
Yeah, I know you got some things that you could show me
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me
Let's forget about our phones until the morning ('Til the morning)
We can post up, no one gets to see our story (Oh no)
I can take you places you ain't been before me
Then, the rest I guess is self-explanatory
All your friends are looking for you
They don't know where you're at
'Cause you left with me and slipped out the back (Ah, shh)
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me (Get to know me)
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me (Ah, ah)
Yeah, I know you got some things that you could show me (Oh oh)
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me
La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la
La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la
La, la-la, la-la-la (Oh)
La-la-la-la-la
La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la (Shh)
I see you watchin', you been plottin' on me, low key, yeah (Low key)
I put this ice up on your neck and freeze your body, yeah (Ha)
I've been known to be givin' (Yeah)
Get it, then I spend it (Yeah)
Invent a new wave, then I re-invent it
Baguettes on your wrist now, can't be actin' timid (Woo)
Take you to New Mexico, ain't nobody business (Yeah)
Throw me that, Ally, I'ma dunk and win it (Slam)
I ain't looking for love, but it's been a minute (Oh, oh)
Serve it to me on a plate, I'ma come and get it
You love it, I like it, it's litty (Woo)
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me
Low key, low key, you should really get to know me (Know me)
Yeah, I know you got some things that you could show me (Yeah, yeah)
Low key, low key, (Hey) you should really get to know me (Really get to know me)
La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la
La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la
La, la-la, la-la-la (Ooh)
La-la-la-la-la
La, la-la, la-la-la
La-la-la-la

Bakugo stared at Y/N's eyes in shock. It was too late to change the music and he knows exactly what Y/N was trying to portray. She wants him and she's going to get him.

Not if Bakugo can help it.

The audience clapped politely and loudly, although some of the parents covered their kid's eyes. Y/N turned away from Bakugo to wave at the crowd.

"Thank you! Please support us!"

The crowd eventually dispersed moments after, leaving Bakugo and Y/N to spruce up some parts.

"I think that I should have some more dancing parts here," Bakugo said, pointing to a part of the choreography. Y/N pouted and shook her head.

"No! You already have a solo!"

"But that's because Iida is the DJ!"

Y/N puffed out her cheeks. "Fine. You can have a small break dance where the rap part is playing. I'll have to pretend like I can't see you because you're supposed to try and seduce me in this part."

Bakugo frowned. "I guess I can dance that. Let's take it from the top."

The two dancers practiced hard for the rest of the night. People watched and left, in awe at the determination in the duet's faces. The kids playing kickball resorted to FourSquare just to listen to their music. Bakugo even had time to practice his dance before it was time to go home.

"You better not fuck up the dance tomorrow," Bakugo snarled, hefting his bag over his shoulders. Y/N shood him away.

"You better have enough energy. Thot."

"Bitch."

When Bakugo disappeared from view, Y/N sank to the floor. The dance was tiring her, and she needed more energy. "I haven't transformed into an idol since the auditions. I need to soon before I collapse.

"But first, time to master my part. Even without a partner, I should be able to dance. I can't let Bakugo down."

Far away, Bakugo finished up his shower. He opened the window to let the air out and heard music coming from the park. He smirked and turned away from the music.

"Enough energy, huh? You're the one that's going to need it if you don't stop practing, Y/N."