15

Afterschool, Y/N met up with Bakugo in the park near his house. Iida and Bakugo took up the whole class time to practice and perfect their performance. Y/N helped out with the details and dance moves that Bakugo has to perform. Iida never left the DJ stand. His hands flew across the sound board adding classical music, BPM, and enhancing the noises all at the same time. Y/N doesn't know how Iida does it. He just. Does. Bakugo, on the other hand, needed help with his dancing. Turns out that he can dance, but he can't think of moves on the spot. He needs choreography to dance. Y/N helped out as much as she can although she really is not supposed to.

"Fuck off Y/N! I got this down," Bakugo growled at Y/N. Y/N was pretty sure that Iida had now become immune to Bakugo's cussing. Y/N cussed almost as much as he did. With them in the same room, Iida had to pretend that he never heard them say it, or he might just explode.

"Okay smartass. From the top then. Iida, repeat."

Iida nodded. He turned to face the laptop to press the same button he's been pressing for the past hour.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. And a one, two, three," Y/N conducted. Bakugo twisted his body quickly to do a one-hand backflip.He landed softly before exploding back in the air.

"Good Bakugo! Now let's wrap it up with a full performance, singing and dancing."

Bakugo groaned. Y/N was going to be the death of him. She was too harsh on him, expecting him to get down these dance moves in two hours. Bakugo couldn't really talk back. This was UA, the top Talent School in the world. Damn him if Bakugo couldn't even get past the second day of school.

Bakugo took a swig of water before standing in the middle of the room. His hand was outstretched towards the crowd with a finger pointing accusingly at them. A face of anger took over his tired body, keeping the mood of the song.

Niggas been countin' me out

I'm countin' my bullets, I'm loadin' my clips

I'm writin' down names, I'm makin' a list

I'm checkin' it twice and I'm gettin' 'em hit

The real ones been dyin', the fake ones is lit

The game is off balance, I'm back on my shit

The Bentley is dirty, my sneakers is dirty

But that's how I like it, you all on my dick

I'm all in my bag, this hard as it get

I do not snort powder, I might take a sip

I might hit the blunt, but I'm liable to trip

I ain't poppin' no pill, but you do as you wish

I roll with some fiends, I love 'em to death

I got a few mil' but not all of them rich

What good is the bread if my niggas is broke?

What good is first class if my niggas can't sit?

That's my next mission, that's why I can't quit

Just like LeBron, get my niggas more chips

Just put the Rollie right back on my wrist

This watch came from Drizzy, he gave me a gift

Back when the rap game was prayin' I'd diss

They act like two legends cannot coexist