Author Note + Chapter 1

Inspired https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12598122/1/Miraculous-Wizards-A-HP-Miraculous-crossover by CassWolfeGrey.

I would like to thank that work of fanfiction who inspired me to make this one, following a similar pattern on the first chapter at least (sorry about that ^^). Anyway, thank you all for going in!

&&& So... I'm taking matters in my own hands, kinda (?) Anyway, things are still on the air but I've decided to do it differently, just because I'm that nice. But if I don't receive at least ONE good response about this story, I will just take it out and the end. I mean, I'm going to write it anyway, but it will be just for me LOL (that sounds almost depressing uwu).

So, I have been doing for the past weeks in my Drive a story of Miraculous Ladybug using Hogwarts castle of Harry Potter as the place where they would end. In other words, they (MLB characters) won't be wizards or anything like it and in most cases, I won't use too many Hogwarts characters unless I need them. In case you're wondering, my story goes from the last episode of season 3 (so S3 E2). As you may know already (or not, who knows), I started a poll in fanfiction.net (you can find it in my bio) like around some days ago and I would love to know if you would want to read this story or not. If you have a fanfiction account, I would really appreciate if you to vote the poll, but in any case, if you don't have an account I can accept comments on what you think about this. I'll keep the poll for the whole month of February and, depending on how well people have received the idea, I'll either post or delete the story on 1st of March. That's all. Thank you all for your attention ^^ &&&

「CHAPTER 1」

To say that the high school of Françoise Dupont was excited about this trip was an understatement.

A few weeks ago, the school had gotten in touch with a school of London for an interchange program which consisted on passing half of the year there, while the other half the English students would have the opportunity to pass it in their school. It was completely incredible and everyone wanted to go.

Marinette would have loved to go but didn't sign it at first since Hawkmoth could attack Paris while they were gone and the people needed her here. And this had been her decision for a long peaceful week, with no signs of akumas or Hawkmoth, where she actually was half happy that at least she would have Adrien as company since for the moment it seemed that his schedule wouldn't let him go anywhere. However, two days before the list would be already accepted, Master Fu asked to have a meeting with her, as something had come up. It seemed that Hawkmoth had traveled all the way to the United Kingdom for some reason and this past week he had been terrorizing at least two cities.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner he wasn't in Paris anymore, international news are not that easy to follow" he was apologizing "I will need in the end for you to go there and try to lure him back in Paris so he won't hurt more or other people."

"Of course, master, I understand" Marinette nodded "But I will have to talk to my parents. I've been telling them all this time that I didn't want to go so..."

"I'm sure you will figure something out. Be careful, Marinette" he smiled gently "Oh, and there might be a few surprises since I'm in no shape to be traveling so... You'll know when you see"

That night, Marinette spoke long with her parents, trying to make some little excuses and, in the end, his parents ended agreeing with letting her go.

The next day, she went to the board where the list to the exchanging was and put her name. When turning around, she squeaked when she saw that Adrien was behind her. He apologized profusely for scaring her and asked for the pen, saying that plans had been changed at last hour and that he could go. She obviously agreed and when having her pen back, she almost sighed in content.