Chapter 6

「CHAPTER 6」

Since Gabriel had a bit of free time, he decided to get out, went to a close bar to ask for some sandwiches as brunch, gave his thanks and went towards where the carriages for traveling were. For the other times, he had been using that type of carriages from traveling towards there and later, on coming back, the gamekeeper of Hogwarts would lend him a ride in one of the carriages that belonged to the school. The man there, good thing, already knew him and he greeted him cheerfully, accepted quickly the money and prompted him into one of the carriages.

The journey to Hogwarts took at least one hour and a half approximately and since the weather seemed to be quite nice, that was most possibly the outcome; so if he was lucky (funny thing thinking that), he would arrive at the school around 11:15.

Recalling why he was going to the library of that school, he opened his jacket just a bit to give a little look to his kwami, looking over to the man that was driving them. This one was not giving a second look behind, so they were more or less safe if they whispered low enough.

"Do you think we will find something in that library school?" he whispered, troubled "If we found explanations or a translated copy of the book I have at home... I would know how to defeat them most possibly... Maybe I would be able to save Emilie..."

"I don't know, master." Nooroo answered truthfully "It would be unlikely of them having a copy of that book. They didn't trust magicians too much on the temple... Considering the history..."

"The history?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sorry, master, I can't say too much" he looked away "We have some rules and I can't break them..."

Gabriel huffed at that, what mostly caught the attention of the man driving. Nooroo hid at his jacket fast and Gabriel did his best to look somewhere else. After a few minutes, he decided to speak again, though in a lower voice.

"It's in the past and that temple doesn't exist any longer." he pointed out.

"... It's not about that. It's... a kwami thing." he fidgeted "I can't break my oaths."

"... Fine. We maybe will be able to find something there" he crossed his arms.

When they were close to the school grounds, Gabriel was able to hear the big clock, indicating that it was already 11:15 and he nodded to himself. He was starting to get better on calculating distances and times.

The carriage stopped in front of the door and Gabriel gave his thanks before directing himself to the entrance. Usually, there would be no one to receive him, but this time he found the gamekeeper, another weird old man with a cat with him and what he guessed was a professor (mostly, because of the clothes).

"Ah, good mornin' Mister Agreste!" the gamekeeper said happily "Glad to see ya again."

"Good morning... Forgive me but, is there any problem I'm not aware of?" he asked.

"Yesterday, the French students made us aware that they have a dark wizard that may be trying to enter our school, so we have increased the security." the possible professor answered "Obviously, we would not want any harm to them."

He was about to roll his eyes and to almost huff at his statement knowing that they were wizards, but Gabriel resorted on just saying a little 'of course' and let it go. Despite Gabriel hating this and the fact that he would love to say that he was quite in a hurry, was rich, and more things that he was, he had to get a hold on himself and let them check him around. After looking every part of him and his things, they made him do a simple spell before letting him inside. He preferred not angering them so he just nodded to them and walked inside the castle without a word.