Chapter 15

「CHAPTER 15」

Adrien had almost freaked out when feeling that earthquake. He had excused himself quickly to go to the closest pub with a bathroom and when Plagg had explained what the earthquake was and meant, he had practically died inside. Instead, he had concentrated on the new mission, had gotten out of the bathroom fast and had told Nino and later his classmates about having a weird feeling about that earthquake and that he had to check out if the rest of classmates were okay.

Nino, of course, was on the same side, so both of them split: He was going were Plagg was directing him and he guessed that Nino was going to search for Chloé to get her help.

He didn't know what he had expected to see, but it hadn't been a near-shop burning to the ground nor another shop having a group of what seemed like dark wizards.

It was in that moment that Plagg got out of his jacket "Now, kid, you must stay here and wait for me to calm Tikki and for the help to arrive in time. Don't enter unless is absolutely necessary. I don't want you taking a lot of risks"

Adrien sighed, deflated "I know, I know... I'll wait here, okay? I won't take unnecessary risks, promise"

"Good" Plagg nodded at him.

Adrien could only sigh once again as he watched how Plagg phased through the door and got inside. He hated that he had to wait, but Plagg was right. There were too many wizards and going there by himself would be stupid.

He crossed his fingers, wishing that they could be lucky for today.

◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢ ◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢◣◥◣◥◤◢◤◢

Worry. Anger. Fear. Shock. All those emotions had crossed Marinette since the dark wizards had appeared. Worry, when they had entered the shop. Anger, when they had threatened everyone inside. Fear, when she was unable to transform and saw that there was no way out. Shock, when her little kwami transformed before her very own eyes into what seemed like a little girl that was creating grass and flowers at her feet.

It wasn't just that; they were in a close space with dark wizards and with them was Hawkmoth, who all of them had just discovered it was Gabriel Agreste. In all honesty, it was too much information for her or any around to digest.

Looking towards the scene again, Marinette could see how Hawkmoth's kwami struggled to keep his akuma in control and inside of her kwami, controlling the waves that her powers were creating. At that exact moment, thankfully, a black blur phased the door, who was obviously Plagg, and she let out a relieved sigh.

"I hope you all haven't started the party without me" he seemed to grin.

She watched, the rest doing the same, as Plagg went to Tikki and transformed quickly into a similar little kid, taking her wrist to call her attention. Her wave ceased to be of the same intensity and seemed to have calmed slightly.

"Plagg..." her shock was proof enough that she hadn't expected seeing him.

"Sugarcube... You need to calm and be the responsible one. You know I'm not good for that" he told her with a little smile.

If Tikki had doubts, Plagg seemed to relax her with one look and with his hand still holding hers. She started to relax, the butterfly being released by the butterfly kwami. At the same minute, some people outside seemed to be directing towards the shop and the dark wizards heard the commotion, realizing that they were busted, and started to gather together and disappear from the scene one after the other. Two guys took Lila with them and vanished in a second, and the one that had seemed to be the boss went towards Gabriel's miraculous when, suddenly, the door opened. The adults at the door were, she recognized, part of the Hogwarts school staff, including the headmaster.