Chapter 2

&&& And despite only having three people plus one review in FF.net, I still decided to go and give a chance to this story and see if things change, Idk... We'll see if it'll work or if it'll end staying in my drive hidden forever ^^" &&&

_______________________________________________________________________

「CHAPTER 2」

During their breakfast, they communicated to one another to meet on the recess on the yard to talk better about everything, since most of the classes they shared with only a few and there was no way to pass the message well.

Marinette had talked to Tikki, who had told her that the kwamis had taken their time last night to search in the woods for some branches and create some wands with a tiny spark of their magic and that, for the students, these ones would have been created by Pollen, since she was the only one who all the students knew that she belonged to Chloé. She said that all their wands would be in their rooms with a little signature from this kwami and that it should be enough for the moment until they would figure out what type of wizards were these ones.

"Don't overuse the wand, though" Tikki advised her "The sparks are quite tiny and without the other kwamis to help us, the magic is not stable. It will come a day when there would be no more magic"

"Okay, got it. I will advise the rest to do the same" she nodded.

She got out of the bathroom and went towards her room to pick the books that the professors had told them in breakfast time that they would have at their disposal as well as the wand that was signed with a bee drawing. She smiled.

Looking at her schedule, she got out, and seeing the rest of her classmates on that house, they went together following the fourth year towards their first class, which was Potions. Since it was just one hour of class, they figured it was possibly just theory and they were right. Professor Snape, head of Slytherin, started explaining something about the difference in brewing some potions and something about how putting snails in that brewing could change everything. For all the French students, this class looked like Chemistry but with weird ingredients.

Finishing that class, Kim was the only one of Gryffindor on the French students that had to follow another wave of students that were going towards Divination class and the other three of them went towards the yard, meeting mostly everyone in the class except five students. They decided it was best to wait for them.

At recess time, all of them made a circle and started talking at the same time in their native language. The moving stairs, the moving portraits, the ghosts, the magic stuff... Marinette tried to calm them down as best as she could.

"Okay, listen up. I know all of you are quite scared. We don't know if that guy Hagrid has found Madame Bustier and everything will be cleared or not. For starters, we don't know what type of wizards are these ones; they could be evil for all we know and I prefer if no one takes risks, okay?" she looked to everyone who nodded a little "As you may know, Chloé's... ehm... kwami?" she looked at her doubtful like she didn't know how to pronounce the word but Chloé nodded a little "Chloé's kwami has covered us with some wands with a little magic so we can make spells. Please, use them only when the professors say so. We don't know how long that charged magic will last. Let's also try to figure out what type of wizards are these ones before deciding to tell or not. If Madame Bustier comes, I will have to tell her the same so we don't suffer any consequences and if they don't find her, I think we will have a problem if they decide to message them. And also, phones don't work here"

"If Madame Bustier doesn't appear, we could make a letter some hours later saying that something came up in the school and that all teachers are needed there and to enjoy?" Alya proposed "And about the phones... We can't do anything about it."