Chapter 8

「CHAPTER 8」

The five heroes knew that they needed to talk later because the situation looked weird enough since Master Fu hadn't filled them up with information, except on the case of Ladybug and Chat Noir, that had only been told not worrying too much. However, since the akuma was at large and had already caused mayhem between some families, making them argue instead of agreeing or changing their bravery to fear as well as some stuff, they were all thinking that it was not the time to discuss the topic, at least, not at that moment.

"Ladybug!" Rena Rouge called "Queen Bee and I have already used our charms when coming here!"

"Okay!" she shouted back "Anyone knows where the akuma is?"

"I haven't been observing for too long, My Lady, but I'm almost sure that it is in the mirror she's carrying!" Chat answered.

"Good, time for a plan then!" She nodded "We need to guide her to some place where she can't hurt people, let's move!"

They jumped off the buildings and directed themselves to call the attention of the akumatized person, who tried to use her mirror towards them. They dodged the hits, making her angrier at them.

"I'm Rejecter! Give me that jewels of yours or I will hurt the people that reject me." she screamed to them.

"You really have a bad cat-titude, precious! Why don't you come and get them?" Chat smirked to her.

"Shut up, stupid cat! They'll suffer for rejecting me! You'll suffer!"

"Have you never heard of the phrase fur-give and fur-get?"

Rejecter grunted at that, directing the mirror towards all of them, trying to attack. She managed to reach Rena, who fell to the ground for a second and then got up. Her miraculous then flashed, indicating that she had now three bars still shining.

"No, no, no... I'll die... I'm going to die" she started saying, all afraid "She will get our miraculous and then Hawkmoth will win, and..."

"Get a hold on yourself, Rena!" Ladybug remembered and then turned to Queen Bee, who had also three parts of her miraculous still shining "Damn it, this is going a bit south... Queen, take Rena with you! Everyone, follow me! We need new territory!"

"On it, Ladybug!" All of them, except Rena, said.

They followed her around London, the akuma behind them following them, screaming that she would get their jewels and to surrender. They kept going, dodging her attacks and when they reached a building, which was the British Museum, the akuma managed to hit Ladybug with her mirror and she tumbled to the ground.

Carapace stopped just in time and put his shield to protect her and helped her got up from the ground. They had trouble getting between the columns and the entrance of the museum; Ladybug tumbling and hitting the ground several times, not being able to use her yo-yo without tangling herself with it. She groaned; the beeping of Rena and Queen Bee remembering that time was against them. She turned and stopped for a second, throwing her yo-yo to the air "Lucky Charm!" The magic took effect and a large parasol appeared from it, falling to the ground since Ladybug avoided to take it "A parasol?"

It was in that exact moment that the six of them, akuma victim included, started to feel truly bad, their heads hurting and multiple images of some parts of their life showing. All of them screamed, hitting the ground, trying to grasp onto something.

"What... what the hell is happening?!" Chat managed to ask, trying to hold himself.

"Someone, stop this!" the akuma victim screamed, crying.