Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10」

It was, as usual, dark when the kwamis reunited again in their usual area. The five of them were very tired, but the possibility of Hawkmoth being there was too big to ignore it, the powerful wizards' attack was too much for them and their chosen, and it was their duty to fight any type of evil source in any possible way.

"We need to think of a way of driving Hawkmoth to Paris and soon" Pollen spoke.

"We need to figure out how to get out of here, first" Wayzz said "He may be a villain, but I doubt he would leave his son here; he's quite attached to him..."

"... Could have fooled me... " Plagg snarked, with some poison in his voice.

"What do you mean by that?" Trixx looked at him.

"Not now, we know the rules" Tikki advised "Let's go to the matter at hand. What about the wizards' attack?"

"That's even worse than Hawkmoth. We don't know how these people know about us or what they know for that matter" Pollen huffed.

"My owner got a hold on Master Fu and received a letter saying to search the hidden words; it probably means you will have to look over that library around here. We already know we had confrontations with magicians in the past" Plagg shrugged.

"It would obviously help to look around..." Wayzz commented "But I don't know how much valuable information we will find to help us out of this..."

"What about that annoying girl?" Trixx snorted "Do you think Hawkmoth will use her again despite the threat of dark wizards? We know she has helped him willingly twice."

"I don't know if he would risk it" Wayzz answered "Anyway, we should be careful..."

"We may need to stay alert" Tikki confirmed "She doesn't like my owner a lot... In any case, our top priority is to search some way of getting you out of here before we have to deal with powerful wizards or even Hawkmoth. We'll worry about Lila if we need to."

All of them nodded their heads and started getting out, leaving Tikki and Plagg alone in the area.

"... How is he?" Tikki asked when everyone was gone.

"I would like to say he's fine, but, Tikki, this is his father we're talking about. I'm incredibly scared that he will..."

"Choose him?" Tikki said gently.

"We don't know why Hawkmoth is doing what he's doing. If he's the father's child... There's a possibility that he will convince him, regardless of him having me or not." he commented, sadly.

"I think you're chosen one is an incredibly selfless and good person" she smiled "I don't think he would choose to join Hawkmoth regardless of what he wants to achieve."

"We don't know that, Tikki" he sighed "And without anyone to turn to, who knows?"

"Hey, don't worry. My owner is there, remember? I'll talk to her; she might not be in her best mind to still accept the identities stuff, but I know she'll support him through this."

"... You're the best, sugarcube."

"Of course, you silly thing." she smiled.

Nino and Alya were talking out of the dining hall and were saying their goodbyes when their kwamis appeared in front of them. Since a lot of people was already leaving to their dorms, they shrugged their shoulders and wished each other goodnight before following their respective crowds.

Nino climbed to his usual room shared with Ivan and looked over to his jacket, taking in advantage the thing that Ivan was still down with Mylène in the common room, probably enjoying the fire.