CHAPTER THREE-CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE (2)

I

Everyone was at Camp Crystal Lake.

    Cassie, Rachelle, Thomas, Carol, Amy, Roger, and the new girl May. As they placed their luggage under the bunks in their cabins, they begun to settle in.

****

II

Cassie stared out of the window of cabin 1 with Rachelle.

     She had short, black hair, brown eyes, and was wearing a yellow CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE T-shirt, blue shorts, brown socks, and brown shoes.

       Rachelle had long, brown hair, brown eyes, and petite.

        She wore the same CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE T-shirt, blue shorts, red bra, (the same color as Cassie's), and small, but firm breasts, (like her cabin mate).

         "So, what're we gonna do?" Rachelle asked.

          "Have fun. There's the lake where we can swim. Go to the Archery Range. The Outhouse. Or the woods", Cassie said.

          "Mmm. The Woods look fine. I hope we don't get caught" Rachelle said.

          "No, Mom survived Camp Blood. I will too" Cassie said, and smiled.

****

II

In Cabin 2, Thomas stared at the bunks.

        "Sweet!" Thomas smiled.

        He had short, blonde hair, blue eyes, and tall. He wore the same CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE T-shirt, brown shorts, brown socks, black shoes.

          Carol wore the same T-shirt.

           She had long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and petite.

            She was also wearing brown shorts, brown socks, and brown shoes.

             After they placed their luggage under the bunks, they left and headed towards the lake. Sun shone outside the glass windows, as the temperature soared, as summer had finally arrived.

****

Page 12