Day eleven: How'd We Get Here, I Used To Know You So Well

The next day, when I woke up, I was wrapped up in the sheets. I rolled in an attempt to free myself from the tangle meant when I noticed two golden hazel eyes staring into mine. I had forgotten Frank had slept next to me.

"Morning!" He said cheerfully and scooted closer to me. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine." I said blushing the colour of a beet. "You?"

"Never slept better." He threw the covers over himself and stood up. "Come on," he said extending his hand, "let's get some breakfast." I excepted his hand and he helped me off the bed. We walked out to the kitchen to find Shadow making breakfast. Bacon, sausage, and biscuits.

"No eggs?" I asked. Shadow jumped at the sound of my voice, dropping the fork she was using.

"No, I couldn't find any. Eat the biscuits." She said pointing at the tray of bread. "I'm gonna get everyone else." And she walked out the room.

"Bacon" he scoffed. "Why Gerard buys it I'll never know."

"Tell me about it." I mumbled hoping on the counter and grabbing a biscuit. He walked over to the counter and grabbed the bread as well as my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Someone who understands." He said getting on the counter next to me. " a fellow vegetarian is just what I needed around here. Plus, this now makes taking you out to dinner so much easier." He winked at me and I had the sudden urge to kiss him. Make his lips touch mine. Have him close to me. But instead the opposite happened, he let go of my hand and go off the counter.

My head snapped over towards the direction of the hallway as I heard everyone come into the kitchen. Livi's head had a giant bruise on the side, Peter's eyes had dark circles under them from his lack of sleep. And Gerard, looked like he didn't want to be awake, his hair was sticking up in all directions, eyes bloodshot, but he looked over at me and smiled. Mikey... Mikey wasn't there. I still heard loud snores coming from down the hallway. Guess he couldn't be waken.

"You okay?" Livi asked me. A ghost of a smile spread across her lips. I looked at her confused.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "If anything I should be asking you that?" She hugged me.

"Yea I'm fine. But you had a rough-" she started. I cut her off, know what she was going with this.

"I have no regrets." I said, hugging her tighter. "He got what was coming."

Peter's hand slapped against the bar with a loud thud. "You satanic whore!" He yelled. "You killed him without second thoughts?!" He got up in my face, pushing Livi out the way. I cowered back from him, but there wasn't much room to move.

"Leave her alone!" I almost jumped at him but he got even closer. Peter threw his arm over my windpipe.

"She did nothing-" Gerard started.

"Shut it, Way." Peter snapped. "He came here to get you back, because you just upped and left us. And don't play victim, you've always been nothing but a handful for me!"

"She is the victim! Your father-" h Gerard was again shut up by my brother.

"I said shut up, Way! I'm sick of you!" He turned back to Mae and held up a knife that must have been on the bar. It disappeared for a few seconds and within the next it was covered in red. I let out a shrill scream for now the right side of my chest was bleeding profusely.

Before he could stab me again he was on the ground. Body crumpled. By looking at him, I already knew he was dead. His head was 180 degrees around, neck shattered. Mikey was standing behind him. Fingers curled into fist. I was immediacy picked up by Gerard. Rushing to the bathroom.

"It's gonna be okay, Accident Pron." I heard Mikey say vaguely before I blacked out.

********

HEY IF YOU LIKED PETER, HE WAS REALLY A DICK. AND WHAT ABOUT MIKEY MAN? ANYWAY ONE OUT OF TWO FOR THE DOUBLE UPDATE... STILL GOTTA WRITE NUMBER TWO..... MAYBE SOMEONE ELES WILL DIE *cough* LIVI *cough*.... CHAPTER INSPIRED BY DECODE BY PARAMORE LOVE YOU GUYS ;*