*Epilogue* Three Days Later: Come One, Come All To This Tragic Affair

• Dedicated to Everyone Who Stuck Through This With Me Since The Beginning

Our goodbyes were terrible. No one said anything until the three of us, Livi, Shadow, and I, stepped inside of Gerard's large white van. Most of it was Mikey pleading Gerard to let Livi stay, but we all knew the we couldn't stay. Or at least I couldn't. Frank barely looked at me the whole time, which made my stomach flip and my chest ache. But on the other hand, Gerard looked at me nonstop, and I looked back. We stared at each other while we were loading the truck, all the up until I was about to leave.

Livi climbed into the driver seat, me in the passenger and Shadow in the back. Shadow hasn't really said much though the loading and the awkward goodbyes but her cheeks, like the rest of ours, were wet and splotchy with tears. I looked at my friends as Livi, with a sunken expression, pulled our the drive.

We were a few minuets down the road until the car behind us beeped their horn very loud. I turned to see a black Mercedes pull up next to us. Gerard rolled down the window on there driver side if his car. I smiled and rolled down my window.

"Hey." He yelled over the roaring wind of us driving. Livi turned to look at him and Shadow climbed over my seat to see him.

"Hey." I said and leaned over to Livi. "We need to stop. I think there's an abandoned Game Stop up there." I said pointing in the direction that Gerard and walked down that one time.

Livi gave a small smile and turned left and pulled into the park of the shop. Gerard pulled up behind us and got out of the car as soon as it stopped. He ran up to my side of the car and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and soon we were making out in the parking lot.

After a few minuets I pulled back and stared at him. Tears began to form in my eyes as I looked at him. "I'm gonna miss you." I said quietly.

"I'm going to miss you as well." He said as he pulled a small box out of his pocket and a red envelope. "Here, don't open it until you pass the state line. Erin, I need you and your friends safe, you need to change your names and appearances drastically. I need to know that you'll be okay. Promise me you'll stay out of trouble." I looked at him with a large amount of tears falling down my cheeks. I gave a single nod and he kissed me again. "Goodbye Erin.

espérons que votre vie est merveilleuse." He had said 'I hope your life is wonderful.' And with that he was gone.

*****

We drove for there're days straight, only stopping to change drivers. We were headed towards California to start over but I can't because I've read his stupid note almost a hundred times.

'Dearest Erin,

In another life we could be happy, but please take my grandmothers wedding ring and never forget about me, because I can't forget about you.

XOXOG'

And the ring hasn't left my finger.

-------

YUP... THATS IT. ALL I AM IS DONE. THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY STUPIDNESS AND SUCKY WRITING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND YOU COULDN'T HAVE MADE A HAPPIER PERSON. SEQULE WILL BE UP IN A MONTH BECAUSE IM GOING TO START WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK. STAY P.L.U.R.